Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern

guess the whining worked
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Lets get a big return.

Comment

Have we broken out the no QB set yet? This drive has to be time for that nice wrinkle.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

How do they call a hold on a punt that went OB, that kind of sucks.

Lets get some more points here. Move the ball, eat up some clock, need some first downs.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
            Have we broken out the no QB set yet? This drive has to be time for that nice wrinkle.

I know you'll miss it, but it looks like they replaced that set with the I formation.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Just a thought here, but maybe we should look for Harris when we need a 3rd down conversion. Or maybe our all-american TE?

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                Just a thought here, but maybe we should look for Harris when we need a 3rd down conversion. Or maybe our all-american TE?

Here you go being logical again. Why on earth would we want to get the ball to receivers like that.

Throw it short of the 1st down. Punt. And wait for the chat board faithful to implode. THAT'S a sound philosophy.

Comment

so far on every 3rd and long we've sat back in a cover 2 or 3 and have let Foster have all day to find an open receiver. Let's bring some pressure. Please? Can't be any different result than 13 yard receptions.

Comment

nice play there. Love our D-line. Man are the fun to watch. Have I said that before. Cuz they're good.

Comment

Beautiful punt...beautiful!

Comment

Dang our RB's run hard!!

Comment

Nice run by Minnette. He's going to be a good one someday.

And yes MJA, you've commented before on the DLine. Seems like the only thing consistently good we can bank on.

Comment

Another GSU injury....I'm not sure if they are used to this type of weather.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

We have a chance to make their sphincters tight with a score here, lets see something from the receivers.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

son of a

Comment

Working...
                                X