Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    Video is crappy, but I could see Foster stepped out at the 14 there. They give him the 12. First down.
    Same thing I saw
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
      Same thing I saw
      Good, I wasn't the only one.

Comment

I'm feeling a blocked FG from the Jacks.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Nice stop by the D on that last formation. I think GSU might have been expecting us to call a TO coming out like that.

I'm calling they go for it here. Their D has been good enough that even if they come up short they're going to get the ball back in good position.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Video is crappy, but I could see Foster stepped out at the 14 there. They give him the 12. First down.
            I thought the same thing. I just assumed I didn't see it correctly. At least 2 of us saw it...

Comment

Our defense is actually playing really well, only giving 10 pts up in the half against a team like Georgia Southern is nothing to be ashamed of.

The offense on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                I thought the same thing. I just assumed I didn't see it correctly. At least 2 of us saw it...
                Check that...about 5-6 of us saw it. It would have at least been a longer FG.

Comment

It's disappointing. Our offense has moved the ball. The defense has played well. But we're down 24-7. Ugh.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                    Our defense is actually playing really well, only giving 10 pts up in the half against a team like Georgia Southern is nothing to be ashamed of.

The offense on the other hand....

That's been the story of our year so far. We need some consistency on O. We have the tools. Just need to get it rolling. And, gotta keep the D fresh so a UNI doesn't happen.

Comment

Another fumble. Unbelievable. Could be 31-7 at halftime.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Wow.

Another turnover for the Jacks.

Comment

Another fumble. Unbelievable. Could be 31-7 at halftime.
                          Nothing Coaching can do about that. We cannot give up the ball 3 times against this team.

Comment

Looked to me that the ball just popped out...can't turn it over on the road. Offense may need to stay on the bench.

Comment

Defense needs to create it's own scoring somehow. Our offense is killing us today.

Need a big TO for a score or a return for a score.

Penalties don't help either.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

so, it's smack talk when GSU does it and whining when SDSU does it? Sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                                X