Georgia Southern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Georgia Southern

All kidding aside, this will be a real test for my Eagles. I consider the Chattanooga debacle a fluke but SDSU will show how much progress we have made. It will be an interesting game. Hopefully we get Lewis and Taylor back.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem View Post
      All kidding aside, this will be a real test for my Eagles. I consider the Chattanooga debacle a fluke but SDSU will show how much progress we have made. It will be an interesting game. HOPEFULLY WE GET LEWIS AND TAYLOR BACK.
      Nah, I think you need to give them at least one more week of rest!

Go Jacks !!
      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Does anyone know if we will be able to watch the game when it ends from the gojacks subscription? I have class until 5 and don't want to check the score until it ends if I can watch the whole game later.

If not, I see you can purchase it from GSU - for you Eagle fans, can you watch the game later or is it only available live for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
          Does anyone know if we will be able to watch the game when it ends from the gojacks subscription? I have class until 5 and don't want to check the score until it ends if I can watch the whole game later.

If not, I see you can purchase it from GSU - for you Eagle fans, can you watch the game later or is it only available live for you guys?
          I don't know. I've never tried it.

Comment

The SDSU game will be achived. That is my understanding of how our new website works. I just watched the replay of the WCU game online.
            The SDSU game should also be archived, but I suspect you will still have to pay the $5.00 for the game......and it may not be available for some time after the game ends in real time.
            The audio, on the gsu site, is always free, and should be up and archived Saturday night if history means anything. Good luck avoiding that score until you get off work. I've tried that many times, and I always run into some jerk who spills the beans.
            Yummm, beans.

Go Eagles

Comment

http://www.newsradio1290wtks.com/pages/listenlive.html
              I believe this will be a free live broadcast from Savannah.

Comment

Impressive pregame coverage for Georgia Southern. Has the NFL feel to it.

Comment

Yellow pants with the white shirts today.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                    Impressive pregame coverage for Georgia Southern. Has the NFL feel to it.
                    Yeah, the announces sound like they will be pretty decent. Gotta love the southern drawl too lol.

Comment

The more I think about this game, I think it could really be a shootout. Our defense will need to keep their heads up if they score a couple of quick ones. They're averaging 44 points a game. We can hold them to much less, but that could still be 25-30 points.

Comment

http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com...SPORT_ID=10890
                        live stats link

Comment

Them Midwesterns don't get the Humidity like we do here down south

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                            The more I think about this game, I think it could really be a shootout. Our defense will need to keep their heads up if they score a couple of quick ones. They're averaging 44 points a game. We can hold them to much less, but that could still be 25-30 points.
                            Hopefully our defensive line can get some good shots on Foster to slow him down a bit. The announcers are calling out our run defense right now, sounds like they are confident they will put up a bunch of yards on the Jacks.

Comment

Just a side note - since going back to wearing yellow pants in 2003 the Jacks are undefeated when the yellows are on.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Nice looking field. How great is it to be able to watch this game? I'm psyched
                                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                                X