Georgia Southern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern

Well, you have to value the ball. No way to win when they score on your offensive possessions. Just didn't hold onto it. Not good thus far.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I formation and we're getting 6 a carry. Why get cute? Just smash mouth it for a while. Man that frustrates me.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Their best offense has been our offense so far. Must be the humidity.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

i know the video's not real good, but it looked like he was down.

Comment

Pathetic play by our running backs today. They are costing us the game so far.

Comment

I must have missed something, what was cute about it?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                i know the video's not real good, but it looked like he was down.
                I don't think he ever secured the handoff from what I saw. Again, video crappy, so who knows.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Down by 14 again, need to keep our heads up and get some back. Nothing else to say. Another decent return.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                    I must have missed something, what was cute about it?
                    the run off the motion out of the shotgun formation. I understand you need to throw in the run out of that look to keep them honest, but with 2nd and 4 why not just smash it down their throat?

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                      I formation and we're getting 6 a carry. Why get cute? Just smash mouth it for a while. Man that frustrates me.

After what we've seen so far this year does anything surpise you. I'll be very critical here of the staff and say that they don't seem to pay any attention to what's working or who's hot or who their key players are. Should be no reason to throw the ball if you can pound it for consistent gains. And when it's time to throw use the play action and hit your key receivers. A guy like Wagner might as well stay home next weekend because the coaches don't know how to utilize him. Harris should be getting 6-7 receptions a game minimum. If there was an emoticon for pulling one's hair out I'd insert it here.

Comment

Big stop by GSU, our D needs to step up again. Our guys can't get frustrated, need to stay in the game with a quick stop.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          Big stop by GSU, our D needs to step up again. Our guys can't get frustrated, need to stay in the game with a quick stop.
                          agreed. Can't go into halftime down 3 scores

Comment

gotta give Foster his props. He's a really good football player.

Comment

We're watching a team that knows how to take advantage of what's working for them...and they're not wearing White and Yellow.

A couple deep passes to put the D on it's heels and then get a good run. Mix in that option and off you go. Nice play calling by GSU on this drive IMO.

Comment

Video is crappy, but I could see Foster stepped out at the 14 there. They give him the 12. First down.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X