Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stephen F. Austin

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Two in one game. 45-0, what was going on up in Fargo earlier this year? Impressive victory for the Jackrabbits.

I think NDSU had about 5 TO's. Otherwise, they dominated.

Comment

Purdue Beats Notre Dame, no surprise there, but Colorado beat Oklahoma. Didn't see that one coming.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
        Purdue Beats Notre Dame, no surprise there, but Colorado beat Oklahoma. Didn't see that one coming.
        I noticed Penn State got beat by Illinois, not sure where the game was. Nebraska handled Ia State pretty easily in the 2nd half.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Not sure on that either,I think it was at IL. WI up on Michigan in the 3rd, 27-24.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

45-0 on Hobo Day, and it should have been a greater spread.

great job on following up a complete game with another one.

Comment

Nearly a perfect game for the Jacks. Coach Stig commented in his post game interview on WNAX, that he talked with the SFA coach before the game, and he told Coach Stig that he had concerns about throwing in the wind, and therefore they stayed with a pretty simple game plan offensively. Apparently they dont get that much wind down in Texas like we had to day. Kind of typical day for our guys. I am guessing but I think SFA would preferred the FargoDome to CAS at least today.

Comment

The game was well-played by the Jackrabbits. Parker Douglass broke three schools records today, the offense played turnover-free ball, and the defense totally dominated with a shutout and two scores. The students largely were uninterested midway through the third, however, and a lot of them left early once they knew the game was in hand.

I think the only real drawback from this game was the number times they called the Berry-at-WR/Koenig-at-QB formation. There needs to be a wrinkle in there at some point in order to keep the defense honest.

Comment

Great game Rabbits!! Way to dominate!

Comment

Wow! Super Dee Duper Jackrabbits. Keep it going and we'll see you in November. I sense another classic battle in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      I'm hoping for a maximum discount at the bookstore again... 52-10... thats it
                      Does the discount apply to online purchases?

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                        Since this thread is a little slow to take off Imma post my prediction. State 42 SFA 10. A touchdown by Jaron in the first quarter, Minnette with another touchdown near the end of the first quarter Jacks 14-0. Second quarter features a intereception return for a TD and a Wagner TD for a score of 28-0 at half. SFA drives starting the second half for a TD and State responds with Berry scoring on a keeper at the end of the 3rd quarter 34-7. 4th quarter starts with a SFA field goal, halfway through the Glen Fox gets scores his first career touchdown on his 21st birthday and Wags adds a 2 point conversion. Final Score State 42 SFA 10. The LumberJacks fall down and go boom.
                        Well, I guess I didn't do too bad. Off on the point spread a little.
                        1st 07:55 SDSU - Parker Douglass 24 yd field goal, 14-63 7:05, SFA 0 - SDSU 3
                        03:01 SDSU - Parker Douglass 37 yd field goal, 9-37 3:38, SFA 0 - SDSU 6
                        2nd 11:21 SDSU - Kyle Minett 28 yd run (Parker Douglass kick), 4-66 1:54, SFA 0 - SDSU 13 almost right
                        01:19 SDSU - Jimmy Rogers 32 yd interception return (Cory Koenig rush), , SFA 0 - SDSU 21 right on except the score.

3rd 12:02 SDSU - JaRon Harris 52 yd pass from Ryan Berry (Parker Douglass kick), 3-62 1:11, SFA 0 - SDSU 28
                        09:13 SDSU - Parker Douglass 57 yd field goal, 4--5 1:05, SFA 0 - SDSU 31
                        07:17 SDSU - Matt Anderson 5 yd pass from Ryan Berry (Parker Douglass kick), 3-49 0:56, SFA 0 - SDSU 38
                        4th 08:55 SDSU - Conrad Kjerstad 82 yd interception return (Parker Douglass kick), , SFA 0 - SDSU 45
                        Prob. shouldn't quit my day job though.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                          Does the discount apply to online purchases?
                          Nope only in store purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                            Serious question for the few that are online...does anyone know if Wagner is hurt, or just over-hyped this season?
                            His ankle is still bothering him. I think an off week would allow him to heal up a little bit more. He's a trooper, he'll play through it, I'm not sure but I believe it is the same ankle he rolled his senior year in a basketball game. He came back after being out for like a quarter and still finished the game with a double double.

Comment

I noticed when Chris connected on that one slant pass his running ability appeared ackward, but with a very sore ankle most of us would not look our best either. I hope he can get through the Georgia Southern game and heals the week of the 13th of October. Bye week. Chris is a great player and we need him.
                              Last edited by Nidaros; 09-30-2007, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                ...Layne Somsen (Yankton) kicked a 53 yarder last night to help the Bucks beat Roosevelt 10-7. Rumor has him at SDSU next year playing for Reggie. He ought to try out for PK as well.
                                Is Layne's dad Dan, SDSU Pharmacy, '76 or '77? Dan was a good football player and shot putter at SDSU. Great guy, smart, a real competitor.

I listened to parts of the game on WNAX while in the Twin Cities cheering on the Jackrabbit cross country teams. What a great victory! Way to go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                                X