Stephen F. Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stephen F. Austin

15,338 in attendance today. 3rd largest ever.

Comment

Just heard the updated score on your game. Great game and great win Jack fans! Congratulations and go out and have alot of cold ones and enjoy the rest of Hobo Days. Very nice crowd today too I see.

Oops....I thought the score I ehard was a final.

Comment

We should really just keep running the ball.

Comment

Well, the only mystery left now is can we keep the goose-egg on the scoreboard for SFA.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Well, the only mystery left now is can we keep the goose-egg on the scoreboard for SFA.

When was our last shutout??

Comment

Just got back from daughter's soccer, then had to get a movie going for her, now I'm going to go back and review all you comments from today. From what I've caught on the radio, it sounds as though it will be a miracle if it isn't maximum discount at the bookstore Monday.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                15,338 in attendance today. 3rd largest ever.
                Another great crowd. Sounds like there wasn't much room for more people. I'm hoping we can keep drawing at least 10,000 for the post-Hobo day games that remain at CAS. Gonna be tough for SUU. Should be alright for Poly and NDSU.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Another great crowd. Sounds like there wasn't much room for more people. I'm hoping we can keep drawing at least 10,000 for the post-Hobo day games that remain at CAS. Gonna be tough for SUU. Should be alright for Poly and NDSU.
                  I'm coming back for the NDSU game. It'll be the only one I get to watch in person.

Comment

When was our last shutout??
                    Looks like 20-0 over NW Missouri St. the opening game of the 2003 season was the last shutout.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Looks like 20-0 over NW Missouri St. the opening game of the 2003 season was the last shutout.
                      Ahh, yes. I was at that game. NWMST had a very good year the previous season and was highly ranked coming into that game. Need a big stop here.

Comment

Pick 6 again

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Ahh, yes. I was at that game. NWMST had a very good year the previous season and was highly ranked coming into that game. Need a big stop here.
                          You asked for it, you got it!
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

NICE!! He jumped that route and was gone for 6. 82 yards.

Comment

45-0.

I don't think I've ever seen an SDSU football game where so many things went right for the Jackrabbits.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                                Pick 6 again
                                Two in one game. 45-0, what was going on up in Fargo earlier this year? Impressive victory for the Jackrabbits.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X