Youngstown State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Youngstown State

It appears the game is available on the internet. This site states $20, but if you follow the link it says $15.

http://www.ysu.edu/sports/broadcast/internetvideo.htm

Comment

I have signed up already and am logged in, but the video feed isn't coming in, just the audio. Wondering if anyone else has seen the same thing.

Comment

At least we were able to force a punt and nearly made a 1st down, clock is running. We need to get the ball back and put something on the board. Another 1st down for YSU followed by another 1st down. Halftime can't get here soon enough.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well, I'm off to family obligations and even though it is not going the best, I'm still not happy. FG is better than a TD. They better ramp it up at half.

Side note: U of M wins in triple OT, narrowly missing a second straight loss to the MAC. Will NDSU be favored?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Jacks get an interception by Hoogeveen, ball on our 41.

Comment

Originally posted by oldalum View Post
              I have signed up already and am logged in, but the video feed isn't coming in, just the audio. Wondering if anyone else has seen the same thing.
              I can't even get the audio feed at gojacks.com to work. Anyone else?
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Pick by Hoogeveen to stop the drive. Here we go fellas!

Comment

keep the updates comin boys...I don't want to pay $15 for one game.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                    I can't even get the audio feed at gojacks.com to work. Anyone else?
                    It was weird when I launched it as well. If I just clicked on the menu on the right side of the media player, it wouldn't start. I started clicking around and I think I clicked in the black area on the left and that's what made the feed start.

Comment

Jacks ball on 35 with a 2nd and 6.

Comment

Glen Fox with a catch down to the 20 yard line. About 35 seconds to go.

Comment

Berry is picked off, but holding penalty on the YSU secondary brings it back.

Jacks on 10 with 31 seconds left, first and goal.

Comment

Pass to Minnett, 2nd and goal at the 1 yard line.

Comment

YSU 17, SDSU 7 on a TD pass from the 1 to Koenig. Douglass hits the PAT. Just a few seconds to go in the first half.

Comment

Fake handoff to Minnett and pass to Cory Koenig for the TD.

Sounds like Koenig make a good play to make the catch.

Xtra point is good, Jacks now trail 17-7 with 18 seconds left in the half.

Huge score to keep the game within reach and some momentum going into the break.

Comment

Working...
                                X