Opening Game Attendance vs UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Game Attendance vs UNI

Anyone care to take a guess at the attendance for the game against the Top Ten ranked Panthers of UNI?

14,435 (Hope I am low)

Go Jacks !!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Re: Opening Game Attendance vs UNI

I'll guess >15K!!! >17K if SDSU comes into that game 2-0.

The 2007 UNI team is the BEST fb team to step foot on SD soil in........EVER...IMO?? Bring on the arguments.

I would guess there will be at least 2K there from UNI.

Going to be a great time!!

Go Jacks!!!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I think it will be similar attendance to the Central Arkansas game last year but with a little bump due to UNI fans making the trip. I'm predicting 13,100.

Go State!!
      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

10,000 give or take 3-4,000.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

I'll go 13,000 give or take 2K. I'd love to see 16,000 plus and I don't think that is out of the question.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

i agree with rjacks21, similar to UCA attendence, maybe more if we are 2-0

Comment

I think it will all depend on how our first two games end up. 2-0 (15,000) 1-1 (13,000) and 0-2 (<10,000).

Comment

If the Jacks manage to come into their home opener 2-0 I'd say an attendance record could be in jeopardy. I can see this matchup in the years ahead becoming one of the better regional rivalries.

Should be an interesting first couple of games to see where we are really at. We certainly can't afford to stumble out of the gate like we did last year.

Comment

I really do not think you will ever see the Jacks come out as flat as last year. It was a huge lesson for the coaches and players. If we get beat it will not be because we were not prepared......

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                  http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabid View Post
                    If the Jacks manage to come into their home opener 2-0 I'd say an attendance record could be in jeopardy. I can see this matchup in the years ahead becoming one of the better regional rivalries.

Should be an interesting first couple of games to see where we are really at. We certainly can't afford to stumble out of the gate like we did last year.
                    What is the attendance record?

I would say right at 13750
                    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
                      What is the attendance record?

I would say right at 13750

vs usd on 10/19/85

Comment

O.K. Now that the Jacks are 0-2, which they just as easily could be 2-0, I'm going to revive this thread.

I'm still going with an attendance north of 15K. 15,217 to be exact.
                        Reasoning:
                        1.) UNI just beat ISU and I think there will be more UNI fans there than expected.
                        2.) Most Jacks fans know that we should be at least 1-1 if not 2-0 so hopefully the reality which is 0-2 doesn't keep people away.
                        3.) 65 degrees and SUNNY is the forecast to-date!!!!

I think "closest to" the attendance # deserves a "rep-point" from the moderators???

P.S. If I hear ONE Jacks fan say they are staying home to watch the USC-Husker game, you should be banned from this board.

Go Jacks!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                          O.K. Now that the Jacks are 0-2, which they just as easily could be 2-0, I'm going to revive this thread.

I'm still going with an attendance north of 15K. 15,217 to be exact.
                          Reasoning:
                          1.) UNI just beat ISU and I think there will be more UNI fans there than expected.
                          2.) Most Jacks fans know that we should be at least 1-1 if not 2-0 so hopefully the reality which is 0-2 doesn't keep people away.
                          3.) 65 degrees and SUNNY is the forecast to-date!!!!

I think "closest to" the attendance # deserves a "rep-point" from the moderators???

P.S. If I hear ONE Jacks fan say they are staying home to watch the USC-Husker game, you should be banned from this board.

Go Jacks!!
                          Is bringing a small handheld TV into the game acceptible to watch the Huskers use the Trojans?

SUPERBUNNY

13,875 Jacks fans in CAS this Saturday night!
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Gawd I wish I could be there.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Big game! The Union and majority of the classes are buzzing about SDSU football this year. Most don't follow that closely and don't know that we are 0-2... A lot of people are still talking about the good games from last year. I'm guessing 14,239. Depending on how many UNI brings! GO JACKS
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                              X