No announcement yet.

GDT: Augustana (09/14/24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, yes, yes, Jimmy Rogers is not a happy coach, and I think he fully expressed his unhappiness to his team at halftime.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Yes, yes, yes, Jimmy Rogers is not a happy coach, and I think he fully expressed his unhappiness to his team at halftime.
      He sounded pissed in that halftime radio interview just now. I bet he lit them up in the locker room.

Comment

SDSU offsides on the kickoff.

Jimmy is going to be on blood pressure meds by the end of this game.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Attendance 19,376, second highest in DJD history.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

4,389 student attendance.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks D gets a stop to open the half, then Jacks O has a decent drive but is stopped on 4th and 2.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Augie starting QB looks down for the day (ice on his knee on the sideline). Their backup comes in and Jacks force a 3 and out (and were lucking to avoid a targeting penalty). Then the Viking punter shanks it. Great field position coming up.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Nice run by Amar again to the 1 yard line. Mark punches it in from there.

24-3 Good Guys.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Mason Leiseth is doing a great job for Midco. Smart guy. Called the quality of play comparable to a spring game which is sadly accurate.

Comment

how good is augie supposed to be? obviously they are ranked top 20. what did I hear? like 17 starters returning?

will Woods do enough to make the Jacks burn his redshirt? I feel like they would MUCH prefer to lean on Johnson and Johnson, but Woods was extremely highly regarded coming in- maybe he doesnt give them a choice?

Comment

At the end of 3:

24-3 Jacks.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

24-3 after 3 quarters.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Woods has more burst than Vorhees
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I declare...get the ref some coffee or something, he sounds like he's about to doze off.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                                how good is augie supposed to be? obviously they are ranked top 20. what did I hear? like 17 starters returning?

will Woods do enough to make the Jacks burn his redshirt? I feel like they would MUCH prefer to lean on Johnson and Johnson, but Woods was extremely highly regarded coming in- maybe he doesnt give them a choice?
                                Angel would have been gone on that run...

Comment

Working...
                                X