No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Oklahoma State (8/31/24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some missed throws by Mark and questionable play-calling is the only thing keeping SDSU down right now. Defense seemed to be doing better towards the end of the half so hopefully that’s a sign. The Jacks are certainly not outmatched right now, they just need to execute better.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      The D line isn't getting any push. Hopefully they can get the new guys going and put some pressure on.
      yes, that feels like the number one issue for the D, in my eyes. the line of scrimmage is moving in the wrong direction on almost every play

Comment

Defense can’t seem to take advantage of these opportunities. 4th and 3 with great coverage and somehow Ollie Gordon is wide open.

Comment

Game of inches today isn't going the Jacks way.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

These reviews would be more helpful if OSU had high definition equipment. I don't know about the Gordon TD but the Gordon 4th down conversion was definately a bounce that could be seen in real time.

Time to man up before this gets out of hand.

Comment

Damn. Jacks just not getting the breaks on the opening drive of the 2nd half by OSU that results in a TD. I think the refs made the right decisions to go with the call on the field, but not great camera work on either the 4th down catch or the ball going out the back of the end zone.

Offense needs to respond with the TD or I have my doubts we'll be able to recover from this Okie State TD.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Need to get in the end zone or this one is over.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                  These reviews would be more helpful if OSU had high definition equipment. I don't know about the Gordon TD but the Gordon 4th down conversion was definately a bounce that could be seen in real time.

Time to man up before this gets out of hand.
                  Glad I wasn't the only one who thought he trapped it.

Anyone else have choppy video in general?

Comment

Great answer. Time to D up.

Comment

Goering with a baller one handed Touchdown catch!

Comment

What a response! 3 play, 75 yard TD drive for the TD!
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Offense finally getting it going. Wilde and Goering are studs.

Comment

Jacks open up the playbook and go right down the field for their first TD, Gronowski to Goering. 24-13.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

C'mon Chaingang! LFG!!
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought he trapped it.

Anyone else have choppy video in general?
                                My video isn't choppy but I doubt the video quality is 720p.

Comment

Working...
                                X