• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ Oklahoma State (8/31/24)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#I'mAManI'mForty

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    #ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#I'mAManI'mForty

Interesting context regarding the "I'm a man" rant.

Side note -- the author of the article that prompted the rant was the one asking Jimmy the following during his presser (also, if you're interested in her thoughts on the rant, they're offered here):
    • the question about preparing for the weather
    • how the "close" game versus the Hawkeyes in 2022 could affect returning players who experienced that game versus another Power 4 program and/or how team prepares for another game versus Power 4 program
    • benefits to a program, university, etc. of playing Power 4 team

Back to game, I'm sensing a Large punt return TD, Bock forced fumble, and a Beanum INT.
    Last edited by jakejc795; 08-31-2024, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Interesting context regarding the "I'm a man" rant.

Side note -- the author of the article that prompted the rant was the one asking Jimmy the following during his presser (also, if you're interested in her thoughts on the rant, they're offered here):
      Thanks for the links to the story. My all time favorite presser, even squeaking by Denny Green's "They are who we thought they were,"
      - Steven Wright

Comment

I see that Georgia has the guts to do what OSU should be doing. They are suspending their AA running back one game for a DUI. Sounds like it's an automatic deal in their athletic dept.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          I see that Georgia has the guts to do what OSU should be doing. They are suspending their AA running back one game for a DUI. Sounds like it's an automatic deal in their athletic dept.
          Maybe Gundy knows deep down that Bock and Co. will institute their own suspension

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Thanks for the links to the story. My all time favorite presser, even squeaking by Denny Green's "They are who we thought they were,"
            I'll always favor Denny over Gundy, but that was definitely a Tornado Alley tirade

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Maybe Gundy knows deep down that Bock and Co. will institute their own suspension
              Maybe Georgia isn't so righteous after all. They aren't committing to sitting him the whole game. Probably a series or two.

Comment

Let's go Rabbits!

Comment

Opening drive for the Jacks stalls out with a couple missed opportunities near midfield, resulting in a turnover-on-downs. Defense bends a little but doesn't break, leading to field goal by OSU.

3-0 Cowboys.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

The Jacks definitely do NOT look overmatched so far.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not a good pass by Gronowski results in an INT.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Mark throws an interception on a deep out near midfield. OSU has good field position again for their offense.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Really bad throw by Mark. Play-calling has been inconsistent so far as well. Hopefully the offense gets things figured out because this Oklahoma State offense will be tough to stop.

Comment

Who is hurt?
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Don't complain about holding much, but holy cow, OSU was just allowed to horse collar block one of our guys who was in position to square up on the ball carrier.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X