Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisco Travel Plans

What is everyone’s travel plans??

Flying in and out of Omaha. The direct flights out of Sioux Falls were $$. Staying near the Ford Center where the Saturday evening rally is this year.

Comment

FYI for anyone looking for tickets… the Jacks will be on the same side as last year.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

5 of us flying out of Rapid City. Booked 2 weeks ago for $490. Tickets have doubled since the Jacks won yesterday.
        It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Our group is leaving Friday and staying by The Star. Two of us are driving two of us are flying. The two that are flying booked their flights as soon as we were up 21-0. 5 min later those same flights had doubled in price.

Comment

Last year ticket prices plummeted just before the game (if you're willing to roll the dice). You'll get in

Comment

3 of us flying from Rapid on direct flight (got tickets in September so saved some coin), staying in Plano by the Star. My dad didn't want to gamble waiting till the last minute to get tickets, so paid too much for GA. We stand and follow the line of scrimmage so it's nice to have GA available.

Comment

Flying out of Omaha Friday the 5th. Booked Southwest yesterday morning knowing they have a 24 hr cancelation policy. Saved big time. Staying with family in McKinney. Can't freaking wait.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Flying Watertown to Chicago to Dallas/Fort Worth. Same itinerary as last year...very convenient...a hare expesive but justifiable by the convenience.

I booked the flights sitting in the parking lot outside DJD Stadium about 45 minutes before last night's game. Very excited to return to Frisco..last year was a great experience and this year will be too.

Last year, there were about 10 Jacks fans on the same flights. This year, I suspect we'll have double that number of Jacks fans on the flights--can tell from the early demand for the flight out of Watertown Friday morning (50-passenger regional jet can fill up quickly).
                  Last edited by JackJD; 12-16-2023, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Reading FB comments and message board comments from Griz fans. They think they're gonna outnumber us 2 to 1 (or more) in Frisco. They have no clue what they're in for...
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Reading FB comments and message board comments from Griz fans. They think they're gonna outnumber us 2 to 1 (or more) in Frisco. They have no clue what they're in for...
                      They’ll bring a lot of fans, no doubt about that. I actually think they’ll travel better than the Bison would’ve, due to how apathetic that fan base is. All in all it will be a full house.

Comment

Game tickets are really skyrocketing on the secondary market. Seems way more expensive than last year. We have ours but if I didn’t, I would be booking the Alumni Assoc charter. Decent deal and game ticket comes with it. Yes, prices will probably drop the week of the game but I think this is going to be a harder ticket to get than it was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                          Game tickets are really skyrocketing on the secondary market. Seems way more expensive than last year. We have ours but if I didn’t, I would be booking the Alumni Assoc charter. Decent deal and game ticket comes with it. Yes, prices will probably drop the week of the game but I think this is going to be a harder ticket to get than it was last year.
                          We did the alumni association deal last year and have booked again for January. It is more expensive, but you don't have to worry about renting a car and driving in a unfamiliar metro area.

Comment

Flying out on Thursday out of Watertown and back Tuesday. LaQuinta by the stadium! Rooms booked a year ago about $150 per night.

Comment

Driving, renting a house with a pool in Plano for like half the price as the hotels

Comment

Working...
                              X