No announcement yet.

2023 (Edit: NOT 2032) Quarter Finals - Villanova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose I could change the thread title...but I really don't want to.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Go for it Salem. There were a few cowbells near us at the Mercer game. Nice to hear them. The users started in a judicious manner. As game progressed they became more boisterous boosters with the bells. I enjoyed the later and hope to see more.

As for the game, SDSU is scoring 37.9 ppg while giving up 10.3 against competition that went 87-57 for the season. Villanova is scoring 33.6 ppg giving up 18.5 against competition that went 64-73. I like the odds in this game for the Jacks, in any weather.

You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
        Just invested in a cow bell.

Excited to make some noise all game tomorrow.
        I'm glad the bells are sneaking in.

I have my cowbell from 20 years ago. I would be excited to make some noise all game tomorrow, but my wife does not approve of that cacophony in the house at 9 a.m. (or any time).

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post

I'm glad the bells are sneaking in.

I have my cowbell from 20 years ago. I would be excited to make some noise all game tomorrow, but my wife does not approve of that cacophony in the house at 9 a.m. (or any time).
          This post makes me suspicious: describes my wife. Is your wife named ......?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

This post makes me suspicious: describes my wife. Is your wife named ......?
            Maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post

Maybe...
              Bella?

Comment

Working...
              X