Defense is still bad. And badly missing Bock

Comment

How was that not a push off?

Comment

Not to mention push to back on Arrell

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Thanks for not showing play, Midco
          Midco's UND game coverage is The. Worst.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

How come every question thing UND does doesn't get a decent replay. It's like the broadcast team is cropping out their garbage before putting it to air. No way that isn't a push off!
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

HOW do they miss a plain block in the back on the pitch back to QB

Comment

Jacks need to answer here and regroup at half. Still plenty of game left

Comment

WHAT happened to Bock? obviously the run defense is much different without him

Comment

I’m shocked by our performance so far. Said no one ever

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                      Exactly, the ref had to see that play against Arrell

Comment

WHAT happened to Bock? obviously the run defense is much different without him
                        Sounds like he had lower leg rolled up on during Hawks' first TD

Comment

I hate to be That Guy, but a LOT of ref's calls (and non-calls) seem to be going UND's way. Of course, they're also shredding SDSU's soft secondary coverage, so there's that, too.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

We need to run on FIRST and SECOND down next time we have the ball!! and keep doing it if it works

and NOT with Grono
                            but also AJ has got to stop going down on first contact. he just does not make guys miss in the hole like the other great backs we have had

Comment

Offense needs to move. UND’s defense is not good. Just a bad showing all around so far.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

I hate to be That Guy, but a LOT of ref's calls (and non-calls) seem to be going UND's way. Of course, they're also shredding SDSU's soft secondary coverage, so there's that, too.
                                Making me wonder what happens in Grand Forks and HOW often that happens with the officials up there. do there need to be questions about their winning record at home the last handful of years

because as i recall the refs were MORE than a BIG part of the game when we lost to them up there two seasons ago

Comment

Working...
                                X