GDT: @ Missouri State (9/24/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    The Jackrabbits earned an MVFC victory over top-5 Missiouri State on Saturday. Plenty to "Rave" about in this one! #GoJacks
    https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...uri-state.html
    You mentioned yesterday being Gronowski's best game of this season. Where would you rank it in his career?

How about a rave for roster composition? The Bears have ascended rapidly due to reliance on transfers, while the Jacks (with a handful of exceptions) have grown their own recruits and had high-character players like Kraft stay despite FBS offers.

Curious to see what attendance will be for 'Necks. It'd be a shame for attendance to dip due to folks balking at going to opt for Showdown attendance the following week.

Comment

• Lujan has improved his playcalling immensely since the beginning of the year
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• The Bison and the Bears do not play each other this season so this was big for MVFC bragging rights. Mo State would have been favored to run the table had they gotten by the Jacks.

Comment

• Best source ever: I overheard a fan in the men's room who claimed to be a good friend of Lujan say that Lujan really felt limited in his ability to call plays because so much of the early playbook depended on a healthy Tucker Kraft. They have now had a little time to expand that playbook. Mods, I hope that meets source requirements.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

• Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            Best source ever: I overheard a fan in the men's room who claimed to be a good friend of Lujan say that Lujan really felt limited in his ability to call plays because so much of the early playbook depended on a healthy Tucker Kraft. They have now had a little time to expand that playbook. Mods, I hope that meets source requirements.
            Zim's article, quoting Gronowski, supports assertion that playbook was understandably Kraft-centered

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

You mentioned yesterday being Gronowski' s best game of this season. Where would you rank it in his career?
              I answered this on the stream last night. I believe it was his best game as a passer, easily. MSUs defense was bad but they do have good individual players and I was pleasantly surprised they went right at Braswell.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Nice Win!

Comment

• Post-game press conferences with Coach Petrino and a couple MoSt Bears players are available on YouTube. I didn't pic up the web address but you can go to YouTube and search "Bobby Petrino Post Game Presser (9/24/22) - YouTube" to watch Coach Petrino's press conference.

Comment

Working...
                  X