Jacks to host UC Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    I know that Jaxon took a helmet to helmet shot from Iowas top linebacker on put return that the refs and replay officials missed somehow. Did anyone else notice that at Iowa they didn't post a lot of replays on the jumbotron?
    Watching it live on TV i saw it. how he almost went limp as his head got hit. Crazy that wasn't called or reviewed. clearly a shot to the head/neck area.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

1 day away from gameday! Really excited for a Saturday in Brookings again! Who’s got score predictions? I’ll start. Jacks win 31-13. 10-7 Jacks at half but then we come out in the second half and assert our dominance

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Watching it live on TV i saw it. how he almost went limp as his head got hit. Crazy that wasn't called or reviewed. clearly a shot to the head/neck area.
        Because it was Jack Campbell
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

We brought back the popular "What to Watch" for another year. Here are the final thoughts on the game from the JI team. #GoJacks

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...c-davis-2.html
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            We brought back the popular "What to Watch" for another year. Here are the final thoughts on the game from the JI team. #GoJacks

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...c-davis-2.html
            Great Stuff Matt and Crew. Yes some guys are beat up, but know the cupboard is far from bear and know we have guys that can step up.
            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

There is a cost conscious way to go to UC Davis game.
              Your Jackrabbit football team will host UC Davis at 6 PM tomorrow (Saturday, September 10th) at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium!
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                1 day away from gameday! Really excited for a Saturday in Brookings again! Who’s got score predictions? I’ll start. Jacks win 31-13. 10-7 Jacks at half but then we come out in the second half and assert our dominance
                I think Jacks will be up 21-6 at half and cruise to a 41-20 victory, with Aggies scoring a couple late TDs

Aggies will try a trick play early that Jacks snuff out, forcing turnover and quick score

Comment

Here's to a good game today! I do not expect my Aggies to win, but I hope we can at least keep the game respectable this time around. Hope both teams can come out of this unscathed and injury free!

Comment

Working...
                  X