Jacks head to Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    What is Iowa's O-line like this year? About all I can find online is that their defense is LOADED and their QBs suck. Traditionally, their o-linemen are road graters. Is that the case this year?
    They weren’t great last year, graduated a good center to the nfl, and seem to be primarily underclassmen starting. I’m optimistic we can get pressure and keep their ground game from getting going.

Comment

Jacks depth charge is out. Only surprise is Bo Donald moving inside to RG and transfer John O" Brian gets the start at RT.

Comment

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...WjEUhMbcXA-2ZY
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Jacks depth charge is out. Only surprise is Bo Donald moving inside to RG and transfer John O" Brian gets the start at RT.
          I love it, its not a depth chart.....a depth charge.......like look out below because we are going to explode. Boom goes the dynamite.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

We are heading out this afternoon. Never been to Iowa City. Anything that is must see/eat/cool?
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              We are heading out this afternoon. Never been to Iowa City. Anything that is must see/eat/cool?
              The Vine is the sports bar in the area (two locations).
              Backpocket and ReUnion are the two local breweries. Big Grove has a tap room but it is worth the drive up to Solon for their home base.
              Old Capitol is a great place for photos and is right off the downtown area with all the college bars.
              The ped mall (downtown where all the college bars are) will have food vendors later in the evening. The grilled cheese stand was popular but I preferred the gyros.
              One of the cemeteries has a black angel. It is quite the sight (Weird Iowa (weirdus.com)).
              The city is littered with Herkies on Parade. Local artist paint Herky the Hawk and then were auctioned off as a fundraiser for the University. Fun to see if you like mascots.
              Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
              -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
              X