Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Montana State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semi-finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ Montana State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semi-finals)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#LastPlay
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

I'm sensing Beanum & Gardner picks, and a forced fumble by Bock paving way to Jacks' win and largely neutralizing crowd

'Cats score late to make final 31-20

Comment

feel free to remove if not allowed. The following is a very basic website with espn2 and ESPNews (as someone in the other thread mentioned, in the event the basketball game runs long). I've tried this on two different cell phones and two different laptops, all without any sort of adblock enabled, and have not had a pop-up ad or anything that seems malicious. This website itself does not seem to have any ads and is about as 'pure' as they come. It does have a link that redirects you to an official vpn website, but it is easily avoidable; I assume the link to the vpn is how the website generates its $ since you need the vpn to access some of the other television channels.
      https://ustvgo.tv/espn2-live/
      https://ustvgo.tv/espnews/

Comment

#trenchwarfare

#groundandpound

#TEU

#ourblue&yellowisbetter

#battleofisaiah/givemedavis

Comment

Excited about this one. Hope we can put two great halves of FB together.

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post
            feel free to remove if not allowed. The following is a very basic website with espn2 and ESPNews (as someone in the other thread mentioned, in the event the basketball game runs long). I've tried this on two different cell phones and two different laptops, all without any sort of adblock enabled, and have not had a pop-up ad or anything that seems malicious. This website itself does not seem to have any ads and is about as 'pure' as they come. It does have a link that redirects you to an official vpn website, but it is easily avoidable; I assume the link to the vpn is how the website generates its $ since you need the vpn to access some of the other television channels.
            https://ustvgo.tv/espn2-live/
            https://ustvgo.tv/espnews/
            I am using and so far no problems. Thanks for the link.

I am so pumped for this game.

Sucks I have to be at work. I am going to hopefully let out a few Ric Flair WOOOOOOOs

well as I click it on, it has the western ky and App state game still.

oh wait, check that its switched over to the game.

YESSSS
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm a fan of Jacks deferring after winning toss. Hope to start with Jacks forcing turnover on D (or even on kickoff)

Comment

Awesome TFL by Bock and Stalbird

Comment

Gardner with an athletic PBU on MSU sideline

Comment

Mellott is going to defer to the run quite a bit. Contain him and I'm not sure he can beat us throwing it deep.

Comment

Savvy play to get offside penalty

Comment

Random observation -- Bobcat logo appears to need dentures

Comment

Jacks have entered the Case IH redzone

Comment

Potential late hit after Oladokun's slide

Comment

Crappy spot after run by Davis

Comment

Working...
                              X