Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Villanova (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Quarterfinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jacks' defense played really well, considering the toll that illness and injuries have taken on the team lately. Norblade and Lofton reportedly didn't even make the trip, and Gales played only a limited amount. I think there are others who are sick or injured, too. Tough road game, but great win!
    This space for lease.

Comment

• Davis is a stud and Amar Johnson does an OK job, but I hope Strong is able to come back and play next weekend. This deep in the playoffs, running the ball effectively seems to take three good backs, not just one or two. Any opposing defense will be stout and filled with big hitters.
      This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post
        Is it strong with concussion for sure or anything else. I didnt see anything ghat looked like it would be that.
        Zimmer's article indicates it is a concussion. There was a hit where he was going to ground that a defender contacted his head/neck area.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          And we have the obligatory "San Diego State" reference to end the game
          I even heard a San Dakota State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
            Saw I picture by coach bergy and machigiaha is dressed I wonder while he doesn’t play much anymore?
            He got in late in the Cal Davis game, so it appears that he has just gotten passed up by a number of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I even heard a San Dakota State.
              Arbuckle caught himself a couple times prior to going "full Diego"

In homage to Tropic Thunder -- announcers should never go "full Diego"

Comment

• Victory Flight ETA 10:24!

Comment

• Anyone know how I could watch the game today?

Comment

• Originally posted by trueblue View Post
                    Anyone know how I could watch the game today?
                    On the ESPN+ app
                    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                    X