Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Villanova (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Quarterfinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goon View Post
    That 2nd half was great. What a response.
    After last week, I almost forgot what scoring in the second half was like.

Comment

• So lets make Frisco an all Dakota affair.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Baylor Scheierman with a 3 at the buzzer to beat Washington State!!

Bring on Huntsville/Bozeman ! I’m guessing it’ll be the Saturday game

Comment

• Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post

After last week, I almost forgot what scoring in the second half was like.
          Right. I was wondering how they would respond and they proved it. Need that for both halfs if you want to advance next round.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• So the Jacks CAN punt with no returner back. Lol

JACKS WIN!

Comment

• And we have the obligatory "San Diego State" reference to end the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

I get that feeling, but NDSU is probably the better match up for us. I think JMU could give us more problems in the air than NDSU would on the ground. But yes, in a perfect world, we would beat Sammy next week and then JMU and send both of them out the right way. For the record though, Montana State is the better matchup for us next weekend too
                copying this over from the other thread since I feel the same way. Montana State freshman qb Tommy Mellott was 8/20 last week and has 10 completions for the year. It was pretty windy in Bozeman, but people are still complaining that the guy has no arm.

Comment

• If this team plays 60 minutes like the last 30 today they are the best team in the country.

Comment

• No doubt

Comment

• Stig says Strong is day to day. He will be questionable for next week

Comment

• Originally posted by peavy View Post

the tune-in app lets you pause, go forward 30 seconds, backwards 30 seconds, and go live. makes it pretty convenient to sync up with the television. i just go live on the radio and then pause the tv a few seconds
                        Yes and the ESPN app always well get ahead of the radio proudcast at least every possession
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

• I found I was able to pause the ESPN television stream to sync up with Tune In and Tyler

Comment

• Davis is built just perfectly for late season rushing. Man it's good to have him back! Johnson made the most of his opportunity too. It was an outstanding second half for about the entire team.

The first half passing D was awful, but it's not shocking considering what we were missing in secondary. Hopefully we can get back up to full speed there by Saturday.

Comment

• Saw I picture by coach bergy and machigiaha is dressed I wonder while he doesn’t play much anymore?
                              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

• Is it strong with concussion for sure or anything else. I didnt see anything ghat looked like it would be that.

Anyone else notice the refs didnt call it when janke got hit with a shoulder to knock him off line before the defender turned his head. How was that not called......clearly worse then the 2 called against us.

johnson looked good as 3rd string. He looked comfortable out there and gave some great runs. Dline adjusted well 2ns half. Got a lot of pressure on them. Glad to see another int. When the Dline disruptive with a 4 man rush makes our defense so much better.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X