Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Sacramento State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Round 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ Sacramento State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Round 2)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#LastPlay
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

12 hour countdown…let’s go Jacks!

edit…sounds like there could be a possibility of some fog impacting the game tonight. Question, which team would this favor?
    Last edited by Jackedforlife; 12-04-2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      12 hour countdown…let’s go Jacks!

edit…sounds like there could be a possibility of some fog impacting the game tonight. Question, which team would this favor?
      Well, considering foggers are used to combat insects ...

I'm thinking this is a game Tolu and Winkelman put the "sacks" into Sac State

Comment

I got the Jacks, 34-31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
          I got the Jacks, 34-31

Hoping it's more like KSU playoff game, with Jacks winning by 10 or more

Comment

Turnovers will determine the game in my mind. Sac State has won the turnover battle all year. It’s time their luck runs out

Comment

of course if the turnover difference is significant that is ALWAYS a huge determinant in the outcome of a game. barring any significant TO difference, i think it comes down to how well the jacks get the run game going. if we get something in the neighborhood of 45 carries from strong and davis i think it will be a very good day for the rabbits

honestly if this team plays up to their capability, i think shsu is the only team that gives them any real trouble. obviously we know the problem is that for whatever reasons, i think mostly the injuries to grono and davis, they have not been able to consistently play at the top of their game

i say the injuries to grono and davis, because i think the problems are really mostly on the offense side of the ball. despite looking frustrating at times, the defense has really not given up enough points that we should lose games this year

Comment

Jacks still using Davis as a punt returner. Not sure I like it but I get it.

Comment

Good start on both sides of the ball. Need to keep pounding away at them and build the lead.

Comment

Oladokun throws a 5 yard out on 3rd and 10. Dropped. Jacks offense has stalled a little the last couple drives.

Really don't like three consecutive pass calls there.

Comment

I’d be happy running the ball on 3rd and 10

Comment

Amazing run by Oladokun there. He can be shifty. Jacks up to 126 yards rushing. Lead 17-0

Comment

Wow, that Oladokun scramble/run was incredible. Game changing play right there. We are really looking focused on both sides of the ball tonight.

Comment

Jacks with 8 interceptions on defense in the last 6 quarters!

Comment

Jacks are just dominating now. Up 24-0. Keep the foot on the gas!

Comment

Working...
                              X