Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Sacramento State (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Round 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cade Terveer -- Apparent balhawk the last two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Cade Terveer -- Apparent balhawk the last two weeks.
      Athletic plays two weeks in a row. Cool he's an SD kid too

Comment

I think these announcers have been pretty good too

Comment

Oof. That Strong loss of 8 was a drive killer.

Comment

That was a mighty fine first half. Gave up some yards, but the turnovers made up for that.

Let's step on the throat now.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

A seriously big mistake. Hopefully we wont slip into an offensive fog, as they seem to be able to move the ball

Comment

Ok. Not sure how that pass made it through all those SDSU defenders. Jacks need a TD drive here now to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                  That was a mighty fine first half. Gave up some yards, but the turnovers made up for that.

Let's step on the throat now.
                  Or just let them back in the game. I guess that's an option, too.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Another bad drive on offense. Are we really letting them back in this? Come on.

Comment

What in the literal hell are we trying to do?

RUN THE DAMN BALL.

This is just plain stupid.

Comment

Good God Eck! Stop with the play action pass on 1st down!

Comment

Geezus…run the F-ING ball. Ridiculous

Comment

That first and ten was a deep pass, worst call you could make in that situation. Stops the clock on incomplete, risky, low chance of completion. All around bad play call.

Comment

If we throw another sideline fade on first down I’m going to lose it. Run the damn ball. You are winning the TOP at this point and they are going to start wearing down on D if we keep feeding the backs. This play calling is going to cost us, whether this game or the next.

Comment

This is eerily like the SIU game…had all the control then…this

tonight, averaged 7.4 yds per rush in the first half…come out and throw the ball. Stop the clock and kill drives so we can put a gassed D back on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X