Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@ Sacramento State Hornets (NCAA FCS Second Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I am talking about more like everyone outside of SDSU. I watched the Montana game highlights and I think it will be a lot closer than people think.
    ahh. well outsiders might look at comparative scoring with dixie state and davis as common oppts. Both of theirs were on the road and ours were at home. but just looking at scores looks favorable to us. plus recent history of making the championship game probably help sway opinion with out looking subjectively.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
      I think this game is going to be closer than a lot of outsiders think. Seems like everyone has SDSU chalked up for a trip to Villanova already...
      Me too, especially with the way things went three times earlier this season. How often have we played really well in back to back games?

Comment

I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves, but watching this Nova-Holy Cross game, I think we wipe the field with either team if we get by Sac. For that matter, I expect Sac to beat the hell out of either team too if they win tomorrow. Nova’s offense is so slow, and Holy Cross doesn’t have enough of an offense to challenge the Nova D.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
          I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves, but watching this Nova-Holy Cross game, I think we wipe the field with either team if we get by Sac. For that matter, I expect Sac to beat the hell out of either team too if they win tomorrow. Nova’s offense is so slow, and Holy Cross doesn’t have enough of an offense to challenge the Nova D.
          I agree with you. Both teams look slow. Terrible camera angle at Villanova.

Jacks need to beat Sac State first but still going to cheer for HC in the second half

Comment

Looks like Villanova is going to eke it out. Their offense is awful.

Comment

Would not care to play the Griz next week! Great fan support BTW.

Comment

i dont understand all the heaping of praise on the griz. not here exactly. more other things i have read. the stadium and support are great. NO DOUBT. but they just gave up 40 points at home to a team that UNI held to 19 at EWU. and i thought EWU left plenty of points on the field. QB missed some very open throws and receivers dropped balls that could/ should have been TD or at least big plays.

it doesnt really matter to us of course because no chance we go to montana and i think ALMOST NO CHANCE we play them

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                  i dont understand all the heaping of praise on the griz. not here exactly. more other things i have read. the stadium and support are great. NO DOUBT. but they just gave up 40 points at home to a team that UNI held to 19 at EWU. and i thought EWU left plenty of points on the field. QB missed some very open throws and receivers dropped balls that could/ should have been TD or at least big plays.

it doesnt really matter to us of course because no chance we go to montana and i think ALMOST NO CHANCE we play them
                  Griz are proverbially impressed with themselves and are the biggest self marketers in the FCS. They get a lot of media hype and are always underperforming expectations.

Comment

Working...
                  X