Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: UC Davis (NCAA FCS Playoffs - First Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice response by the defense. Bock pick 6 after Backhaus drills the QB on the blitz off the edge.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Isaiah Davis up to 210 yards ... it's the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Great Oladokun run on that 3rd and 19 play. Jacks really in control now. And the Jacks will be favored against Sac State too.

Comment

Gus Miller w/ the TD on the Strong fumble on the inch line. There was no way Miller was the one who initially recovered, but somehow he came out of the pile with it.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

That ball crossed the plane before coming loose.

Comment

6 picks, pick 6.

Comment

That's a whole new kind of pick six.

The school record for interceptions has been tied.

We came out after the half and just stuck it to 'em. Exactly what we needed.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

3,681 is the attendance. They sound much louder on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Still a basketball school I guess.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Still a basketball school I guess.
                      That's really too bad. Jacks have put a football product on the field the past few years that deserves 20,000 people every week.

Comment

Well that was the totally embarrassing I was worried about. Congrats to you and your guys and we'll see ya next season! Go beat the Hornets!

Comment

Originally posted by CA Forever View Post
                          Well that was the totally embarrassing I was worried about. Congrats to you and your guys and we'll see ya next season! Go beat the Hornets!
                          Thanks CA forever. To be fair, the last time the Jacks rushed like this in game 1 of the playoffs, Jimmy Garoppolo barely scored 10 points against us, so your team is at least two touchdowns better than that.

Comment

If only Isiah Davis was around for the full season

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              I think we always under report for playoffs. Just looking at the stands we sure looked like we had more than 20% of the stadium full.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Just the opposite. NCAA sponsored events make you honest with the headcount. All schools inflate regular season attendance. Looks good for recruiting. We are still a work in progress getting people to think about going to football games, especially in November. Guarantee if basketball games were played in 40 degree weather with a 20+ mph wind blowing out of the northwest there would be an impact on attendance. Sitting at home in front of a television is an attractive option.

Comment

Working...
                                X