Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: UC Davis (NCAA FCS Playoffs - First Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that can sum up the season so far.

Comment

Just hand it off left, and right and dominate these clowns

Comment

See. RUN THE BALL

Comment

Davis does not have the line to stop the run. If we don’t put 300 rushing yards on these guys I’m going to be pissed

Comment

That drive made so much more sense. Let's maybe go with our strength here and save the cute stuff for when it's needed.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Jacks up to 237 yards rushing. Davis has 155 on only 9 carries

Comment

There you go. Set up a wrinkle with the run. Much better than doing a trick play for the sake of doing one. Strong is going to play QB at the next level.

Think we've got things settled down here after a worrisome strart.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Jacks should run for about 400 yards based on the first half. They can't stop it and I can't imagine Sacramento State will be able too either, should the Jacks pull this out.

Comment

Welcome back Isaiah Davis.

I think this team missed him a lot.

Comment

Tough game for Cole Frahm. Has missed 3 FGs today. Never know what you're gonna get when he's out there.

Comment

Awful series by the defense. They have a few of those per game it seems.

Comment

Awful series of playcalling by eck

Comment

This half has been a perfect reflection of the entire season. Stretches of brilliance and dominance mixed with inconsistency, perplexing play-calling, great running, questionable clock management and struggles, especially at the end of the half.

It feels a little too much like the Southern Illinois game just now, so let's take the second half kickoff and make some hay.

Comment

Man, we're up 11 at half, but left a lot of points off the board. Special teams have been anything but with 3 missed field goals and a muffed punt. To be honest, UC Davis never stopped us the entire half, we just didn't execute some easy plays that stalled drives and led to the long field goals.

This is our game still unless we give it to them.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks have 23 carries so far at the half. They should have 50+ by the end of the game

Comment

Working...
                                X