Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: UC Davis (NCAA FCS Playoffs - First Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: UC Davis (NCAA FCS Playoffs - First Round)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#LastPlay
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Good luck today! Although, I don't think that you guys really need the luck to be perfectly honest! Here's to an injury free game and hopefully my Aggies can prevent getting TOTALLY embarrassed in this one (I can accept getting just a little embarrassed).

Comment

Originally posted by CA Forever View Post
      Good luck today! Although, I don't think that you guys really need the luck to be perfectly honest! Here's to an injury free game and hopefully my Aggies can prevent getting TOTALLY embarrassed in this one (I can accept getting just a little embarrassed).
      I'll be a little embarrassed if attendance is less than 10k.

Near perfect Nov. weather in SD, albeit with considerable wind, and the Jacks potentially advancing again in playoffs

Comment

Unfortuneatly Id say lucky to get 8k.

Comment

Almost zero chance of 10k.

Comment

Isaiah Davis has the best stiff arm I've ever seen. He has embarrassed so many defenders in his short career.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Keep running the ball! Davis cannot stop this running attack

Comment

WHY try a 56 yard FG??? I know it’s windy but come on.

Comment

Eck outsmarting himself again. You get Davis to jump offside, and follow it up with a hard count that doesn’t work, and a heavy shift that leads to a false start. Just line up and run it. We have the better line. There shouldn’t be any more thought going into that call than that.

Comment

Yep, way to much Playstation

Comment

And Feldkamp muffs the punt. Stupid s*** like this is how you lose games you should win.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                        Yep, way to much Playstation
                        That's the most apt description of that that could be written.

Comment

And our stupid tactics result in a UC Davis touchdown. I actually thought the UC Davis dropped pass before the muffed punt was a completion and should’ve been a fumble.

Comment

Ive been an Eck fan in the past, but he seriously can’t get out of his own way sometimes. We have a power running offense on a 20+ mph windy day and you aren’t committing to the run with two of the best backs in the country. Our D is going to give out if they have to stay on the field. That fourth down debacle was so bad

Comment

The number of mistakes in the first 18 minutes of this game is mortifying.

We'd rather run 10 cutesy plays than line up in the I formation with the best FCS running back in the nation and four tight ends who are monsters. But no. Let's find another way to bring somebody under center who isn't the quarterback. Good gravy. There's a time and place for those plays. It isn't three times every half.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X