X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Seeing some fresh Davis Saturday could be worth the price on admission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back practicing? Or playing? Unless I hear otherwise, right now I am going to assume that after 6ish weeks out and just getting back into practice that he will not be playing this weekend just yet, or not enough playing time to get me too excited yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post

Back practicing? Or playing? Unless I hear otherwise, right now I am going to assume that after 6ish weeks out and just getting back into practice that he will not be playing this weekend just yet, or not enough playing time to get me too excited yet.
      I believe you're right about limited, if any playing time this week. There is a difference between being able to practice,versus being ready for full contact practice.And as important as this game is, I don't see this coaching staff rushing things and risk losing him again long-term.

Comment

It'll actually be 8 weeks by game time, which was within the time range originally estimated.
        He hasnt had the arm in handling for a few weeks now.
        I wonder however if this is a bit more gamesmanship than anything else, give the Bizon something.more to prepare for.

Comment

Any updated status on Don Gardner and his injury? Gardner's return to the defensive backfield could make a big difference for the Jacks.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            Any updated status on Don Gardner and his injury? Gardner's return to the defensive backfield could make a big difference for the Jacks.
            https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...70843875512322

Comment

I see there'll be an F16 flyover at the start of the game.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU (scroll down a bit)

Anyone recall some memorable F16 flyovers when NDSU is playing at home?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU

They tend do it every home Marker game, but it isn’t always F-16s. I know the 2017 game it was real cloudy and overcast and you couldn’t even see the planes. Kind of spooky to hear them above and not see them. I seem to recall a bomber from Ellsworth back some time before 2015 as well.

Comment

NDSU playing at home -- flyovers?

The weather forecast is near-perfect football weather. Over the past few days, the temperature forecast has gotten warmer. This evening, the forecast for Saturday is a high of 64; sunny sky; breeze from WSW.
                  I'm predicting a DJD Stadium capacity crowd and a game that will be a slugfest with the Jackrabbits going up by a touchdown early in the fourth quarter and maintaining that lead to the end. Marker stays in Brookings. SDSU 21, NDSU 14.
                  Last edited by JackJD; 11-03-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU (scroll down a bit)

According to some Bison fans, all of America is "home of the Bison."

Their idiotic & arrogant "patriotism," notwithstanding, it happened in 2019 because I fondly recall it drowning out their chants during the National Anthem. Hopefully the Lobos' timing is as impeccable on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

They tend do it every home Marker game, but it isn’t always F-16s. I know the 2017 game it was real cloudy and overcast and you couldn’t even see the planes. Kind of spooky to hear them above and not see them. I seem to recall a bomber from Ellsworth back some time before 2015 as well.
                      I believe it was the Vanguard Squadron in 2017.

I guess I don't recall a B-1 flyover. Might that have been 2013? I ask because I was in upstate NY and didn't attend that game.

Comment

I am so excited for the game. Everyone make a last ditch effort to get more people there. We need this one!

Comment

Here is what to watch from the Jackrabbit Illustrated team perspective: https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...ch-ndsu-2.html
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            Davis and Gardner are both listed on the depth chart with an "or" designation. I'd guess both will be game time decisions, but it appears they're both close to returning.

Comment

Looks like available tickets are getting pretty low on the website. Thank goodness for a good weather forecast. Excited for one hell of a football game tomorrow!

Comment

I have 4 tickets available, I believe they are in 118. Shoot me a PM and make an offer. Want someone in blue to use them!

Comment

Working...
                                X