• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Northern Iowa (Hobo Day)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#CorneredKitties
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    #ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#CorneredKitties
    May UNI become figuratively punch-drunk cornered kitties by afternoon's end (with cornering sponsored by Ray's)

​​​​​Jacks' sack totals will equal contents of bag o' Nick's sliders, and Jacks win by at least 14

Comment

Today”s Argus Leader story about the 107th Hobo Day game starts “South Dakota hosts.Northern Iowa this afternoon in the 107th edition of the Hobo Day game.” That’s a rare error for Matt Zimmer. (Illinois State plays at South Dakota today.) I am reminded that Zimmer is a good sports reporter — when writing errors are rare, they are more noticeable.

Comment

I have to work and missing hobo day is just depressing. atleast i am the only one in the office today. got my GO JACKs flyboy donuts at least. I hate missing the parade and all the excitement on campus.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

ugh, blue pants. If I havent mentioned, I hate the blue pants at home. We never play good in blue pants at home. Yellow or white pants just look better.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That was a really bad turnover by Oladokun. He had plenty of time to tuck it before the sack and just didn't secure the ball.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Good response after the turnover. Tied at 7.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Wow, UNI kicker banks in a 55 yard FG. I honestly didn't think they were still in FG range.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

I don’t like how this is going

Comment

Probably going to need our offense to score on every possession

Comment

We're making UNI's offense look like Eastern Washingtons....
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Can we just have Hobo Day and not play football (or at least not UNI) that day?
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Can we just have Hobo Day and not play football (or at least not UNI) that day?

Playing competent football would be another option I'd put on the for discussion.
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Not sure why Stig needs to save Farley's job every damn year.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

10 points at half is unacceptable. Team has just been in a funk for a while it seems.

Comment

Working...
                              X