No announcement yet.

GDT: Dixie State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If y'all didn't already know, Sam Houston only won by one point, today. James Madison only won by two points. Possible poll shift?!
    "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Comment

Originally posted by wr54 View Post
      If y'all didn't already know, Sam Houston only won by one point, today. James Madison only won by two points. Possible poll shift?!
      Also, NDSU looked like they had a middle school offense at UND and SIU needed OT to escape WIU. Interesting week, and MT/EWU is still in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Thats even better. Saw tolu getting checked and someone else going to lockroom but didnt know the details.
        I thought maybe his leg cramped up because he returned later in game

Comment

SH starting QB didn't play - never heard what the injury was, but he was on the sidelines in street clothes. I wouldn't think they would drop them because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

SH starting QB didn't play - never heard what the injury was, but he was on the sidelines in street clothes. I wouldn't think they would drop them because of that.
            I still think what if, if sam houston loses its qb and we dont, we win probably easily and if both play we probably win either way. Shows how important 1 player is sometimes.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Hopefully they drop after loss on 11/6

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Also, NDSU looked like they had a middle school offense at UND and SIU needed OT to escape WIU. Interesting week, and MT/EWU is still in the first half.
                Patterson was the middle school big kid too. 4-10 passing making 48 yards and 19 rushes for 92 yards which led the team. He is a big running back when moving. He is listed 6'3" and 246#.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Attendance 14,473.
                  That's a pretty good number. For the sake of comparison, attendance at USD's homecoming game against Indiana State was 6,267. The Jacks will have some really good conference games at home this season. Hopefully the weather cooperates, and fans (especially students!) keep coming.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Hopefully they drop after loss on 11/6
                    If SH loses to Dixie (which likely will still be winless), I'll eat my hat.
                    "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Comment

If SH loses to Dixie (which likely will still be winless), I'll eat my hat.
                      I'll be rooting against the Bearkats in absolutely every game they play, unless it's the Bison, and then I'd hope for a tie (and if you opt to dine on a tie to celebrate said tie, have at it).

Comment

Working...
                      X