No announcement yet.

GDT: Dixie State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose doing the color commentary tonight alongside Tom Nieman?

Comment

Attendance 14,473.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
        Whose doing the color commentary tonight alongside Tom Nieman?
        Kurtiss Riggs. I think he’s a really good color guy

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Kurtiss Riggs. I think he’s a really good color guy
          Agree, a bit more detail into what the teams and players are doing from a play/concept standpoint.

Comment

Good for Rudy Voss getting that run. Want to see him with more play time.

Comment

Let's go ahead and count both of those touchdowns!
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Courtesy TD with 0:06 to go makes the final 55-7 SDSU.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Courtesy TD with 0:06 to go makes the final 55-7 SDSU.
                  Could have been 55-0 if they didn’t wear that stupid black!

Sorry, couldn’t help that one….

“Improvement month”is over. Now things start to get real interesting.

Comment

This game will be remembered for a long time for many reasons including, for example, most points scored in a quarter and filbert’s debut as a songwriter. [I’m trying to resolve in my mind which famous songwriter filbert is channeling: filbert Willie Nelson? Francis filbert Scott Key? Lennon and McCartney and filbert? Gilbert and Sullivan and filbert?)]
                    Last edited by JackJD; 10-02-2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I'm usually a fan of the black jerseys, but there's something about the combo with the white pants and blue lids. I'd like to see the white helmets more, TBH. Just look at the softball helmets.

As far as the game, I think the start of this game is a product of the teams they have played to start the season. These games have to be hard to get up for after 2 or 3 straight weeks. Nice to see them be able to shake it off, past seasons they'd have stayed in the funk.

I just can't get over how deep the Jackrabbits have become the past couple seasons.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Bummer giving up that score but about what we expected. Aside from abysmal first qtr and record setting 2nd qtr. Good for the 2nd amd 3rd string to get experience. I just hope we keep it going in conference play where teams are really going to have a target out for us.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Bummer giving up that score but about what we expected. Aside from abysmal first qtr and record setting 2nd qtr. Good for the 2nd amd 3rd string to get experience. I just hope we keep it going in conference play where teams are really going to have a target out for us.
                          And most importantly, the first game without an injury to a major component to the team

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            Attendance 14,473.
                            Attendance for the LIndenwood game was 15,162, Total for the two home games this season, both non-conference opponents, is 28,635, a per game average of 14,818. Good attendance start for the season given on-going COVID problems and unheralded opponents. I hope the 4-0 start heading into the conference season, and top conference teams coming to DJD, we finish the regular season with a significant new attendance record,

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post

And most importantly, the first game without an injury to a major component to the team
                              Thats even better. Saw tolu getting checked and someone else going to lockroom but didnt know the details.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Attendance for the LIndenwood game was 15,162, Total for the two home games this season, both non-conference opponents, is 28,635, a per game average of 14,818. Good attendance start for the season given on-going COVID problems and unheralded opponents. I hope the 4-0 start heading into the conference season, and top conference teams coming to DJD, we finish the regular season with a significant new attendance record,
                                People want to get out to these games. If SDSU keeps putting out this product, we are going to blow away attendance numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X