X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post

Kienholz adds a P5 offer from Pitt. Thought he may be overlooked by P5 schools, but apparently not. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.
    recruiting and projecting kids is such a tough business!!

i can think of so many kids that i coached or coached against that were significantly over or under valued. both by colleges and in my own projecting!!

but wow i really think this kid is special!! i wish him the best no matter where he chooses (except maybe the bison and usd) haha kind of)) but i really really REALLY hope he is playing his home games in brookings!!!

Leave a comment:

• Project-Badass
    replied
    Lincoln Kienholz has picked up offers from Arkansas State and Colorado State.

Griffin Wilde with an offer from UND, in addition to SDSU and USD.

It looks to be a really solid year for SD talent as there's already a few with FBS offers. Also, SDSU offered Navarro Schunke, a 2024 OL/DL from Brandon Valley.
    Kienholz adds a P5 offer from Pitt. Thought he may be overlooked by P5 schools, but apparently not. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied

It looks to be a really solid year for SD talent as there's already a few with FBS offers. Also, SDSU offered Navarro Schunke, a 2024 OL/DL from Brandon Valley.
    I'm glad we offered Navarro. I doubt we get him. If we do, whomever recruited him should get a hefty bonus. He's the real deal. When he finds the weight room, watch out!

Leave a comment:

• Project-Badass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    He is a full grown man that’s for sure.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

He has visited a handful of FBS schools but no offers that I know of
    In person, watching him he looks a man among boys. Double teamed often and caused a lot of havoc. To me he passes the eye test. I cant just on skill amd techniques as much but i would be more then hsppy if he joined.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied
    SDSU offers Sioux Falls Washington DE, Abraham Myers. Also has an offer from USD.

https://twitter.com/AbrahamMyers13/s...80826047676422
    Finally! I was wondering why we had not offered.

Leave a comment:

• Project-Badass
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

didnt he have offers from Neb? or am I thinking of a different one.
    He has visited a handful of FBS schools but no offers that I know of

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    SDSU offers Sioux Falls Washington DE, Abraham Myers. Also has an offer from USD.

didnt he have offers from Neb? or am I thinking of a different one.

Leave a comment:

• Project-Badass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    SDSU offers Pierre QB/ATH Lincoln Kienholz, in addition to a USD basketball offer. Nice week for Lincoln.
    my nephew has played against this kid since whatever the earliest age teams travel for sports. i am NOT trying to pretend that i know a LOT, but families have developed a very friendly relationship and i am going to say this kid is a truly truly exceptional person with off the charts character, leadership, and more intangibles than any coach would ever hope for!!

there are ZERO absolutes in the recruiting game!!!, but i have more confidence about this kid being a difference maker than any SD recruit i can remember in a long long time and i cannot remember the last time i was hoping this much for a kid to be a rabbit

NO disrespect to chase and i am thrilled that he is a jackrabbit too!!! but if somebody told me i was forced to choose one of the two to play football, i would choose lincoln without blinking an eye

Leave a comment:

• Project-Badass
    replied
    SDSU offers Pierre QB/ATH Lincoln Kienholz, in addition to a USD basketball offer. Nice week for Lincoln.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Do you think Jefferson’s QB, Taylen Ashley will get a look from us? Kid looks electric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saw via Twitter that Ashley did a game day visit at the Lindenwood game on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Project-Badass
    replied
    Do you think Jefferson’s QB, Taylen Ashley will get a look from us? Kid looks electric.

He'll certainly get a look. He's a little undersized for QB (6'0 170), so any offer may be as an athlete instead of QB. I think he'll end up playing basketball, though, and already has an offer from Augustana. Taylen's sister was the SD Gatorade Player of the Year, All-American guard at Augustana, and is currently the Jefferson GBB Head Coach.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Seems like a good kid, and he'd be the type of multi-sport athlete Jacks look for. I wonder if Wilde will accept Jacks' offer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X