23 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 Recruiting List

Griffin Wilde, WR 6' 2" 165 lbs, Sioux Falls, SD, Jefferson, H.S. offers: SDSU, USD, Augustana, Committed SDSU
    Lincoln Kienholz QB Pierre SD Offers: SDSU, ISD(Basketball) Committed Univ of Wash
    Abraham Meyers DL Washington HS, Sioux Falls SD offers: SDSU
    Kaden Brown QB Midlothian, TX Verbal Commitment
    Nick Wells, DL Sioux City IA, Committed
    Will Paepke,, OL, Rapid City Central, Committed
    Joe Roll, 5'10 185 WR/Ath, Gretna NE committed
    Reis Kirschenman DL, Tea SD
    Last edited by Theee Catrabbit; 10-22-2022, 06:08 PM.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Should see some impressive numbers from Griffin now that Feldkamp and Paulson have graduated. SF Jefferson is coached by former Jackrabbit, Vince Benedetto, so perhaps we'll see a pipeline start to form there. Fun fact: Griffin was on the Sioux Falls team that played in the Little League World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
      Should see some impressive numbers from Griffin now that Feldkamp and Paulson have graduated. SF Jefferson is coached by former Jackrabbit, Vince Benedetto, so perhaps we'll see a pipeline start to form there. Fun fact: Griffin was on the Sioux Falls team that played in the Little League World Series.

Benedetto and the Cavs got program's first win (17-14) against SF Washington last night.

Hopefully the pipeline doesn't eventually have Vince headed "Yote-bound" to right their ship

Comment

Do you think Jefferson’s QB, Taylen Ashley will get a look from us? Kid looks electric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
          Do you think Jefferson’s QB, Taylen Ashley will get a look from us? Kid looks electric.

Seems like a good kid, and he'd be the type of multi-sport athlete Jacks look for. I wonder if Wilde will accept Jacks' offer

Comment

He'll certainly get a look. He's a little undersized for QB (6'0 170), so any offer may be as an athlete instead of QB. I think he'll end up playing basketball, though, and already has an offer from Augustana. Taylen's sister was the SD Gatorade Player of the Year, All-American guard at Augustana, and is currently the Jefferson GBB Head Coach.

Comment

Saw via Twitter that Ashley did a game day visit at the Lindenwood game on Saturday.

Comment

SDSU offers Pierre QB/ATH Lincoln Kienholz, in addition to a USD basketball offer. Nice week for Lincoln.

Comment

SDSU offers Pierre QB/ATH Lincoln Kienholz, in addition to a USD basketball offer. Nice week for Lincoln.
                  my nephew has played against this kid since whatever the earliest age teams travel for sports. i am NOT trying to pretend that i know a LOT, but families have developed a very friendly relationship and i am going to say this kid is a truly truly exceptional person with off the charts character, leadership, and more intangibles than any coach would ever hope for!!

there are ZERO absolutes in the recruiting game!!!, but i have more confidence about this kid being a difference maker than any SD recruit i can remember in a long long time and i cannot remember the last time i was hoping this much for a kid to be a rabbit

NO disrespect to chase and i am thrilled that he is a jackrabbit too!!! but if somebody told me i was forced to choose one of the two to play football, i would choose lincoln without blinking an eye

Comment

SDSU offers Sioux Falls Washington DE, Abraham Myers. Also has an offer from USD.

https://twitter.com/AbrahamMyers13/s...80826047676422

Comment

SDSU offers Sioux Falls Washington DE, Abraham Myers. Also has an offer from USD.

didnt he have offers from Neb? or am I thinking of a different one.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

didnt he have offers from Neb? or am I thinking of a different one.
                        He has visited a handful of FBS schools but no offers that I know of

Comment

Finally! I was wondering why we had not offered.

Comment

He has visited a handful of FBS schools but no offers that I know of
                            In person, watching him he looks a man among boys. Double teamed often and caused a lot of havoc. To me he passes the eye test. I cant just on skill amd techniques as much but i would be more then hsppy if he joined.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

He is a full grown man that’s for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X