The Game, Frisco, TX, May 16, 1 pm CDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game, Frisco, TX, May 16, 1 pm CDT

JMU is Jackrabbiting Sam Houston State right now...17-3 and looking for more with less than a minute left in the first half. Dukes are looking good and/or making SHSU look bad.

Okay, in the time it was taking me to post this, JMU just scored again, 0:10 left in the first half, 24-3. Looking like Jackrabbits-Dukes unless Sam Houston's got a few rabbits (sic) left to pull out of their their hats.
    "I think we'll be OK"

A motorboating in progress...
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Latest ticket info via e-mail from SDSU Ticket Office:

Tickets to the championship game purchased through South Dakota State will be $88 each and will be located in sections 100-117 at Toyota Stadium.

South Dakota State football season ticket holders and Jackrabbit Club members may begin purchasing tickets tomorrow, Sunday, May 9 at 10:00 a.m. CT.

The general public may begin purchasing Monday, May 10 at 8 a.m. CT.

Tickets may be purchased online through the Jackrabbit Tickets Office (located in Frost Arena) online at JackrabbitTickets.com or by phone at 605-688-5422. The Jackrabbit Ticket Office (located in Frost Arena) will be open Sunday, May 9 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets must be purchased by Wednesday, May 12 at noon CT. At this time, all remaining tickets from the SDSU allotment will be turned over to the NCAA.

ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION:
      Ticket orders will be allocated based on season ticket holder status, Jackrabbit Club membership level/priority point level, and/or giving history.

All ticket orders will be uploaded into individual accounts by the end of the day on Thursday, May 13. All purchasers will receive an email notification once tickets are ready to be viewed and managed.

The NCAA will provide a "How To" guide for managing mobile tickets.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Latest ticket info via e-mail from SDSU Ticket Office:
        Much less than "Hamilton"...

I'm in. Got the hotel room booked already!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

SHSU isn't quite done yet. Down 27-17 with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd. Crowd is engaged.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Here comes Sam...punt return, 27-24, 0:42 left 3rd quarter.

Aaand...they recover a muffed kickoff. JMU's special teams are letting SHSU back into the game. The Bearkats are smelling some Duke blood in the water right now.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

SHSU 31, JMU 27 and SHSU just picked off a pass and are threatening again.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Wow! Talk about a reverse kerblastification.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Good to see them beating down each other.

Comment

Bearkats and Jackrabbits. Okay then.

Brookings to Frisco, by auto:

12 hr 47 min (873 miles)
                    via I-29 S and I-35
                    Fastest route, the usual traffic. This route has tolls.

Follow I-29 S to US-75 S in Omaha
                    3 hr 21 min (235 mi)

Continue to Topeka. Take the US-75/I-70 W/US-40 W/KS-4 W exit from US-75 S
                    2 hr 28 min (155 mi)

Follow I-335 S/Kansas Turnpike and I-35 S to S Interstate 35 in Corinth. Take exit 458 from I-35E S
                    6 hr 38 min (467 mi)

Take Swisher Rd, Lewisville Lake Toll Bridge, W Eldorado Pkwy and Main St to Lamar Hunt Way in Frisco
                    28 min (15.6 mi)

Toyota Stadium
                    9200 World Cup Way, Frisco, TX 75033

https://goo.gl/maps/U6dxuxxrwKMfHChw6
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jackrabbits and Bearkats...unique mascots...turns out bearcats are real and smell like buttered popcorn. The things we learn with internet.

I sat probably an extra 15-20 min in my spot...soaking it up...plus I knew traffic would suck.

couldn’t help but just smile knowing Clair Husby(Nidaros) had an excellent view for today’s performance. Gonna tip a glass in honor of Clair tonight, I recommend we all do.

Comment

A good friend of mine and huge Jackrabbit fan passed on this fall. Some may know him as Logger. He had waited decades for this and would be massively pumped. I do pray that both those two got to view this most wonderful victory. Go Jacks.
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

So havig my sons baptism that morning. Then brunch after. Guess will have to transition from baptism to big natty party around 12:30.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I want to win this game so damn bad. For the school, the program, Stig, all the players that came before, and the players in the future, to get NDSU to shut up a little, to show Verm they are not only the little brother, but actually the red headed step child. I am so jacked to watch the game. Absolutely crazy we have this opportunity. Proud Jackrabbit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

MAY 16, 2021

FRISCO TEXAS

SDSU vs SHSU

Mythical Score: SHSU 27 SDSU 23

Spread: SHSU -4 SDSU 4

O/U: 50

oddsmakers have not posted as of 10:00 AM May 9 https://www.bookmaker.eu/live-lines/football/ncaa(f)fcs

Comment

Working...
                              X