Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Delaware (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semifinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Delaware (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semifinals)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#AwarenessDel

https://youtu.be/XDUTYo26Op4?t=369
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Forecast looks to be improving, with the bulk of any rain encountered late in the game. Assuming that's accurate, the 11am kickoff will be a blessing.

Something tells me "Awareness Del" is fighting a losing battle with Pompano Beach, FL's "Citrus Seduction" skit.

May that be a harbinger of a new "Awareness Den" hashtag to remind us when fowl "enters the den," they leave short a few drummies and with clipped combs
    Last edited by jakejc795; 05-08-2021, 06:26 AM.

Comment

LET'S GO! RING THE BELLS!!!

#STUFFTHEBIRD
      #CLIPTHEWINGS
      #RABBITSRUN

GO BIG!

GO BLUE!

GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Has the chance to be a historic day for South Dakota State. Couldn’t be more excited. GO JACKS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Home games don't get bigger than this! A chance for a team, a university, and a fanbase to punch a ticket to Frisco and a chance to make a dream come true! We have been building for this moment for years.

The team will leave it all on the field! The fans need to bring the noise all game long!

IT IS TIME!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

With the weather playing a factor controlling the LOS is going to be crucial. Lets Go HOGs Lets Go Chaingang
            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Gronowski has to be the most frustrating original starter QB SDSU has had in awhile
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Henderson’s farthest pass so far is about 5 yards. Delaware loves to run screens and outs it seems.

Comment

3rd down defense the last 2 games has not been good.

Comment

The ball looked loose when he was getting sacked. Looked like a bad call against the jacks. The ball was not secure so imho thats a fumble.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That was an impressive drive right there! Gronowski throwing it well! Good sign!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

We definitely caught a break on the reversal of that fumble. But our QB is hurt. I'd rather give you the fumble and keep our QB. That could be the ballgame.

Comment

Originally posted by HensRock View Post
                          We definitely caught a break on the reversal of that fumble. But our QB is hurt. I'd rather give you the fumble and keep our QB. That could be the ballgame.
                          Sdsu knows the pain of a msjor injury. Football, basketball and womens basketball have had their share. Looked pretty bad.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm not sure it's roughing if you touch the punter before he actually kicks the ball. Looks to me like punter's leg got tapped just as his foot made contact with the ball.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

That backwards pass was awesome! Gronowski takes it to paydirt!!!

That was awesome!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Working...
                              X