Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Delaware (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Semifinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riverboat Stig with the trickeration!

Comment

Delaware offensive line getting absolutely abused right now by the Jacks D-line.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

About time we add a wrinkle but probably used a play wr didnt need too.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This game is over. Do I get to say "I told you so" yet, or naw?

Comment

Gritty effort bringing henderson back in at qb. Our D line is just owning their offenseive line. The hens look deflated.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Delaware offensive line getting absolutely abused right now by the Jacks D-line.
              True.

Henderson is a warrior, but if he can't scramble, we lose a big part of his game. So even though he is back in, he's not 100%

Comment

On a side note this one of the best mascot matchups we have had. Always like other teams with fun mascots. Also their blue and gold color scheme and unirforms gets a thumbs up from me.

Comment

That wasnt a first down but the rice treat dialog is cringy a/f.

Comment

Originally posted by HensRock View Post

True.

Henderson is a warrior, but if he can't scramble, we lose a big part of his game. So even though he is back in, he's not 100%
                    As he runs for 20 and a first down. Kid has some balls, will give him that!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Blocked kick! Domination continues! Need to be aggressive and get some points out of this!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

But he's limping. Halftime can't come soon enough.
                        Right side of our O-Line is the side where we've had injuries. It's like a jail-break over there.

Comment

Excuses excuses.

We just hung 27 on a defense we’ve been told all week was gonna shut us down.

Impressive first half. Finish this!

Comment

And it’s not even raining..... I feel like odd all decked out in monsoon gear watching this beat down. What a half!

Comment

What a half! Don’t want to be that guy but we already booked flights for next weekend. We look incredible today.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                And it’s not even raining..... I feel like odd all decked out in monsoon gear watching this beat down. What a half!
                                Radar shows the rain is south of you. You can take the gear off now.

Comment

Working...
                                X