Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Southern Illinois (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Quarterfinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it ever said why Dinkel didn't play ?

Comment

Looks like the Jacks host Delaware at 11am on ESPN next Saturday

Comment

Where and when do I get tickets for next Saturday?

I'm not getting ahead of myself here, but if they do win, where and when do I get tickets for Frisco?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Looks like the Jacks host Delaware at 11am on ESPN next Saturday
          According to this btw

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/football/fcs/2021

Comment

Playoff crowds are the best crowds. Those who want to experience it get there on Saturday. I have a feeling that tickets will be hard to get.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Playoff crowds are the best crowds. Those who want to experience it get there on Saturday. I have a feeling that tickets will be hard to get.
              Where and when do I get tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Keep an eye on Twitter GoJacks will post as soon as details are determined.

Comment

What a fun game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tyler said 3,547 was attendance. An embarrassingly low total! That said, those were there were as engaged as any crowd I can remember.

I guess if everyone there invites 2 friends next week.....

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Everyone cares about the number but I don’t care, the stadium was rocking and helped the boys win. It was a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                        What a fun game.

Definitely, except for being too dang close for comfort for my blood pressure

Comment

Originally posted by jackfan86 View Post
                          Where and when do I get tickets for next Saturday?

I'm not getting ahead of myself here, but if they do win, where and when do I get tickets for Frisco?
                          This NCAA site allows you to enroll for updates on Championship ticket options

Comment

i do not understand why so many of us are so dang negative. WOW i could absolutely NEVER watch a game in person with some of you. as former coach i have a bit of a problem with some superstitions. one is i could never be on my computer during a game. i will not even touch my phone during a game. and i cannot have people saying negative stuff near me during a game.

of course things do not go according to plan all the time. other teams make plays. refs make CRAP calls, our guys make mistakes from time to time. but the game LIKE LIFE is NOT about the things that happen to you!!! the game and life are about HOW do you respond to those things

and this team has really responded all year. YES the D had some missed tackles on 3rd down in the second half, which is really a killer when you play our style of D. we really need to respond to that and do a better job of getting off the field on 3rd down the next two weeks!! that being said they did respond with big stops eventually and only gave up one score in the second half

the offense was incredible in the second half. the one tough play on second down was REALLY tough((!!! but they were really selling out all night and they definitely made that work on occasion(( there were just some plays where they had the right play to match the play we had. sometimes it just goes that way. it also happened on 2nd down on our drive starting on our own one. they stopped PSJ for a loss or no gain. but we responded with an amazing throw and catch and run and everyone forgets about the play before

the biggest thing on that second down is grono needs to get to the ground. almost should have gone down when he saw i think 92 coming free, ala p manning in his last couple years. just go down immediately and save the yards, but he is young and he was trying to still make something happen, the response was nice run from PSJ to get some ground back and the ONE decent punt of the night by back up punter to actually get it off under big time heat and get it up a bit to finally let the coverage team get down the field

WOW i really hope dinkel is back next week or better yet lets just never punt the whole game))) dinkel is quitely really good and often changes field position, and consistently does NOT kick the ball right down the middle of the field and allow an easy catch and set up the return

anyway i do not see the reason for so much negative thinking and commenting, cant make the game more fun. i just keep waiting and expecting the jacks to make a response and over the last many years we have all been very blessed by a program and team and players who have responded far far more often than not

Comment

I love everyone complaining on Twitter about the TD SIU should have had. It’s their own faults because they decided to quick snap! If they go normal pace it gets reviewed!!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                                i do not understand why so many of us are so dang negative. WOW i could absolutely NEVER watch a game in person with some of you. as former coach i have a bit of a problem with some superstitions. one is i could never be on my computer during a game. i will not even touch my phone during a game. and i cannot have people saying negative stuff near me during a game.

of course things do not go according to plan all the time. other teams make plays. refs make CRAP calls, our guys make mistakes from time to time. but the game LIKE LIFE is NOT about the things that happen to you!!! the game and life are about HOW do you respond to those things

and this team has really responded all year. YES the D had some missed tackles on 3rd down in the second half, which is really a killer when you play our style of D. we really need to respond to that and do a better job of getting off the field on 3rd down the next two weeks!! that being said they did respond with big stops eventually and only gave up one score in the second half

the offense was incredible in the second half. the one tough play on second down was REALLY tough((!!! but they were really selling out all night and they definitely made that work on occasion(( there were just some plays where they had the right play to match the play we had. sometimes it just goes that way. it also happened on 2nd down on our drive starting on our own one. they stopped PSJ for a loss or no gain. but we responded with an amazing throw and catch and run and everyone forgets about the play before

the biggest thing on that second down is grono needs to get to the ground. almost should have gone down when he saw i think 92 coming free, ala p manning in his last couple years. just go down immediately and save the yards, but he is young and he was trying to still make something happen, the response was nice run from PSJ to get some ground back and the ONE decent punt of the night by back up punter to actually get it off under big time heat and get it up a bit to finally let the coverage team get down the field

WOW i really hope dinkel is back next week or better yet lets just never punt the whole game))) dinkel is quitely really good and often changes field position, and consistently does NOT kick the ball right down the middle of the field and allow an easy catch and set up the return

anyway i do not see the reason for so much negative thinking and commenting, cant make the game more fun. i just keep waiting and expecting the jacks to make a response and over the last many years we have all been very blessed by a program and team and players who have responded far far more often than not
                                You are coming along. Capitalization is your friend, glad you figured out the return key. Like your posts, but please use some semblance of grammar. Makes your post very hard to read, even though you have good insight.

Comment

Working...
                                X