Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Holy Cross (NCAA FCS Playoffs - 1st Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goon View Post

thnking the same thing. Luckily, I dont think they have the fire power to keep it close if we get a few more scores. I am impressed with them so far. Jacks seemed a little flat or lacking energy the first drive.
    Looks a bit like the initial adrenaline for HC has worn off. They're a good team but the offensive and defensive pressure the Jacks can bring is starting to show. The Crusaders are going to need some big plays/turnovers to hang from here on out.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Looks a bit like the initial adrenaline for HC has worn off. They're a good team but the offensive and defensive pressure the Jacks can bring is starting to show. The Crusaders are going to need some big plays/turnovers to hang from here on out.
      Agreed. I dont want to see anything really flashy this game. We should be able to grind it out just fine. Would be nice to keep some new looks for later rounds of games.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Not so sure the holding call on the Jacks wasn't actually a pick play by HC.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Need a good defensive stand to start the 3rd here and a long offensive drive to start putting this one away. Can’t let them get within one score

Comment

Not a good start there...

Comment

That was a nice ball. HC has some talent and a damn good QB, but I feel like we should be up at least another td at this point.

Comment

Good no-call on targeting by Norblade. Looked to me like he was trying to protect himself from the oncoming returner.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Not so sure the holding call on the Jacks wasn't actually a pick play by HC.
                  thats what i said, they run a WR pick and we get called for it.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Time to pull the starters. Nothing to prove here

Comment

Good luck Jackrabbits! Win it all this year!

Comment

Holy Cross is clearly a program to watch. They had a lot of nice players in today's game and they're young. I would expect HC will be in the playoffs again next year. Good luck to HC and its great fans!

Comment

Nice to get a win without having to use Gronowski in the running game. Staying healthy is going to be a big part of continuing to advance. Other than Norblade, didn't notice any Jacks appear to have injury issues.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Nice to get a win without having to use Gronowski in the running game. Staying healthy is going to be a big part of continuing to advance. Other than Norblade, didn't notice any Jacks appear to have injury issues.
                            Thought I saw Lee hobble off the field after run late in the game. Appeared to be a likely ankle injury

Comment

Couple guys here posted in the FCS Playoff Pick 'em on our board....the Quarterfinals are up on our board now if you'd like to continue.....

Comment

Working...
                              X