Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Holy Cross (NCAA FCS Playoffs - 1st Round)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Holy Cross (NCAA FCS Playoffs - 1st Round)

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#FourthCrusade
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Chu Chu Rah Rah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HC87 View Post
      Chu Chu Rah Rah!!!
      Jason Vorhees a Holy Crosser?

Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks! (piously of course)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Lz6-elbsY

Comment

Haha, I was messing with you.

I noticed the chant posted on your board.

Anyway, I have a feeling the "chu chu" we'll see today will be the north-south "Gronowski, Strong & Davis Line" of the ol' "choo choo train" with Backhaus, Bock, Tetzlaff, Stalbird, Ward, and Ogunrinde hauling the proverbial lumber on defense

Comment

Should be a fun game between two teams with solitary styles. I’m thinking it will be a fairly low scoring game first half, then they’ll pull away in the 3rd and let’s the 2s take it gone in the fourth.

17 to 3 at half

31 to 3 going to the 3rd

38 to 10 final

Comment

Go Big, Go Blue, Go JACKS!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xCksKQQ2Xfg

38-13 big ears win.

Comment

This feels like a game where Meachum could play a big role. Honestly, I’d like to see him get a few more carries as is, but if we jump out to lead today, could be a day for him and Lee to get a lot of carries.

With his speed, I feel like we will start seeing more packages in the playoffs with him getting the ball in unique ways. We didn’t do it much in the regular season and I think we can use him in a big way over the next few weeks (hopefully).

Comment

Time to get a stop and do something to eliminate even 3 points to give them life.

Comment

I don’t like how this is going. Offense needs to be very efficient and score every drive against a slow, grind it out offense like HC. That QB is slippery

Comment

Early take: HC's offensive and defensive lines are pretty salty.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So on that throw Grono got hit as he threw, a little tugging on the WR and it wasnt called. Of course our corners got called for that several times a game. I dont think it should have been called to be clear, because I dont think we should have been called for them. Just an observation.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Crowd seems quite on TV. Wish I could be there. working on my last grad school assignment due tomorrow. Final project due May 3rd so I am ready to focus on some jacks football.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            Early take: HC's offensive and defensive lines are pretty salty.
                            thnking the same thing. Luckily, I dont think they have the fire power to keep it close if we get a few more scores. I am impressed with them so far. Jacks seemed a little flat or lacking energy the first drive.

Comment

We are really missing our two best wide-outs today.....

Comment

Working...
                              X