Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I thought I recalled that being policy for prior playoff games
    Most definitely not. I remember playing in the band for playoff games. Always a fun day in the cold!
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

The band thing is a weird one. We’re talking a couple hundred kids, spread out, in mostly outdoor venues. Why on earth does it make sense to keep them out. If they are so concerned about the potential of wind instruments “projecting” COVID, mandate that sections adjacent to the bands be kept free of fans, including students. Not that hard and really detracts from the game not having them there

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Most definitely not. I remember playing in the band for playoff games. Always a fun day in the cold!
        Did you do the normal field show during halftime ? I seem to remember the band staying in the stands for the entire game.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

I should've clarified -- it wasn't the full Pride contingent, and a full halftime performance wasn't completed, right?

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Did you do the normal field show during halftime ? I seem to remember the band staying in the stands for the entire game.
            I recall it being a "skeleton crew" that didn't perform anthem or at halftime, hence my post about it being "policy"

I think potential penalties for occasional noise after opponent (believe it was 'Nova in '16) broke huddle were discussed on here

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              There might be additional tickets available. I hadn’t realized that Spring season ticket holders had the opportunity to purchase their seats. So I had purchased 6 tickets. Come to find out after receiving a phone call today from ticket office I had 6 tickets waiting for me. So I was able to take them and put the other 6 back into the hopper.
              same thing happened with me. i order 2 tickets because i didnt see where i could buy my season ticket seats. So there was a couple extra yesterday afternoon

Comment

As of 9:30 there are around 25 available seats per online ticketing site.

Comment

Ticket numbers available have been fluctuating most of the day and is back at 25 from my count at 1:30. They are allowing 1500 students, most likely paid for by a donor?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                    The band thing is a weird one. We’re talking a couple hundred kids, spread out, in mostly outdoor venues. Why on earth does it make sense to keep them out. If they are so concerned about the potential of wind instruments “projecting” COVID, mandate that sections adjacent to the bands be kept free of fans, including students. Not that hard and really detracts from the game not having them there
                    Put a mask on the instruments, masks work right? Might be a tad bit muted,

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                      Ticket numbers available have been fluctuating most of the day and is back at 25 from my count at 1:30. They are allowing 1500 students, most likely paid for by a donor?
                      80 tickets available at 3:30 today so if anyone had been upset about all the tickets being gone should have had enough opportunity to buy if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post

80 tickets available at 3:30 today so if anyone had been upset about all the tickets being gone should have had enough opportunity to buy if they wanted to.
                        I called to get some more tickets in my pod this afternoon and asked where these are coming from. Sounds like season ticket holders not buying their locations and getting turned back in for public. Grab them up Jacks! Cant wait for gameday again!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacksSW View Post

I called to get some more tickets in my pod this afternoon and asked where these are coming from. Sounds like season ticket holders not buying their locations and getting turned back in for public. Grab them up Jacks! Cant wait for gameday again!
                          A lot of season ticket holders didnt know they could claim their seats. Cody at the ticket office told me they didnt communicate very well with the season tickets holders. The email i got didnt say anything how to go about getting your seats for the playoff games. So i turned mine in and will be sitting on the east side. Next game i will go back to the west side now that i know what to do

Comment

60 with some a typical 32 MPH breeze. A great day to "make Rb's great again". They upgraded my seats to the Loge...anyone know if I can get my drink on there? I know in the Club we had to "hide" beer for playoff games. Either way, looks like a great day to ground and pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackwagon View Post
                              60 with some a typical 32 MPH breeze. A great day to "make Rb's great again". They upgraded my seats to the Loge...anyone know if I can get my drink on there? I know in the Club we had to "hide" beer for playoff games. Either way, looks like a great day to ground and pound.
                              are you serious about the winds? I dont care but my wife might not enjoy it

Comment

According to Keloland 22 MPH 32 MPH gusts and WeatherUnderground agrees. But 60 degrees! Those of us on the west side in the shade will probably be the only ones a little chilly. As stated before, only concerned about beer rules in the Loge!

Comment

Working...
                                X