Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might be game. $***
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Can we criticize Gronowski yet or are we going to get called out on Splitting Hares for having "an atrocious take"?
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

yep, just not bouncing our way. gonna get routed soon.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

With the exception of a couple plays, the Jacks' defense has held them.
          not on 3rd or 4th down. they arent going huge plays, but grinding out drives.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Well, we played well in the first half, mostly. But certainly left points on the field. The second half ... outclassed, outplayed, outcoached, outworked, outsmarted. Pretty much a no-show. I though the defense would be decent. Not today.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              Can we criticize Gronowski yet or are we going to get called out on Splitting Hares for having "an atrocious take"?
              Is this his fault? Penalties, turnovers, dropped passes, awful special teams. Seems this is bad play by pretty much the entire team.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Is this his fault? Penalties, turnovers, dropped passes, awful special teams. Seems this is bad play by pretty much the entire team.
                Well the turnovers are absolutely his fault. Without question, though admittedly one didn't matter at all.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  If Gronowski is who you're looking to criticize, you're overlooking other factors that've had considerably greater influence (special teams miscues, some recent poor tackling, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

If Gronowski is who you're looking to criticize, you're overlooking other factors that've had considerably greater influence (special teams miscues, some recent poor tackling, etc.)
                    SDSU has got whooped in all 3 phases the second half
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• The OL has been a hot mess in the second half.

Comment

• not sure if Gronowksi is missing WRs in the 2nd half or bout routes. I thought we would have had an advantage running the ball, but online is struggling. a lot of games left but might have just taken us out of playoffs.

Comment

• How can that not be PI?

Comment

• That should have been a penalty! You have called less on the Jacks!
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• Embarrassing game for specials teams. OL lost the LOS today. QB play in second half was below average. Second half offense was bad like last week. Penalties. I’ll say 3-5 for the season based on observations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post

Well the turnovers are absolutely his fault. Without question, though admittedly one didn't matter at all.
                                Yeah the one fumble is on him but that’s a minor blemish in this regrettable performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X