No announcement yet.

Opening Game against UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the things the Jackrabbit Illustrated team is keeping an eye on Friday night outside of who starts at QB...https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...watch-uni.html
    1. Gardner vs. Weston
    2. Garret Greenfield vs. UNI pass rush
    3. Special teams (both teams)
    4. Jackrabbit D-Line vs. UNI o-line
    5. Who catches the ball?
    6. The linebacker group. Levi Brown not on the depth chart was certainly an unwelcome surprise. I suppose we should get used to it this spring.
    7. Who are the breakout candidates?
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Great writeup. Little surprised to not see Jordan Meachum not the #2 back and listed on special teams only.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Great writeup. Little surprised to not see Jordan Meachum not the #2 back and listed on special teams only.
        Agreed, I was surprised he wasn't at least listed as an "OR" at running back. They've loved Isaiah Davis since he first came to prospect camp. I don't say this lightly but he may have the best combination of power and athleticism we've seen at running back in a while. Not saying he's going to be Minnett, Zenner, or Strong but he has a rare combination of size and ability for the position.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Here are the things the Jackrabbit Illustrated team is keeping an eye on Friday night outside of who starts at QB...https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...watch-uni.html
          1. Gardner vs. Weston
          2. Garret Greenfield vs. UNI pass rush
          3. Special teams (both teams)
          4. Jackrabbit D-Line vs. UNI o-line
          5. Who catches the ball?
          6. The linebacker group. Levi Brown not on the depth chart was certainly an unwelcome surprise. I suppose we should get used to it this spring.
          7. Who are the breakout candidates?
          Levi Brown isn’t on the roster...at least not as of last night!!????

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post

Levi Brown isn’t on the roster...at least not as of last night!!????
            Well... ****.

Comment

He was on there as of about two days ago, so I don't know what happened. I thought Zimmer had mentioned on his Gaskins podcast that Levi would be good this spring if he stayed healthy.

Comment

We have some line movement, the Jacks are now -1.5 a whole point less compared to yesterday. The over/under also came out at 41.5 total points.

Comment

That early spread was way optimistic.

Comment

I'm in Yankton for my son's State Hockey Tournament. Any suggestions on where to watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
                      I'm in Yankton for my son's State Hockey Tournament. Any suggestions on where to watch the game?
                      I’d recommend Ben’s Brewery.

Comment

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#SpringFling
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Gronowski getting the start at QB tonight.

Comment

Working...
                          X