Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Game against UNI

SDSU Football game vs. UNI to air Live in South Dakota | KELOLAND.com

Will this also be on ESPN3/+? I Figured all of of the Valley games will still have their normal contract this Spring, but I wasn't sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
      Will this also be on ESPN3/+? I Figured all of of the Valley games will still have their normal contract this Spring, but I wasn't sure.
      It is not currently listed on any ESPN future scheduling programming options, including ESPN3 and ESPN+. Hopefully that changes. Has anybody heard if fans will be let in at UNI?
      https://www.espn.com/watch/schedule/...tDate/20210219

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post

It is not currently listed on any ESPN future scheduling programming options, including ESPN3 and ESPN+. Hopefully that changes. Has anybody heard if fans will be let in at UNI?
        To be fair, ESPN, when last I checked, wasn't even showing a schedule for FCS games this spring, let alone TV possibilities. They can't be bothered with it, apparently.

Comment

To clarify the KELO Land announcement, it will actually be on their MY TV offering. At the same time, Midco will be broadcasting the NDSU basketball games.

Comment

It's very interesting to have and SDSU football game played simultaneously with SDSU/NDSU basketball! I doubt that there is a way to stream UTV, right?

It will be interesting if anyone outside of about 50,000 FCS diehards even notice this "season" is going on. Going up against NCAA basketball in late Feb-April is a TALL task! From what I see on their website Midco won't be broadcasting a single football game until the week after the Summit League Tournament ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              It's very interesting to have and SDSU football game played simultaneously with SDSU/NDSU basketball! I doubt that there is a way to stream UTV, right?
              The Kelo article indicated Keloland.com is livestreaming it, so anyone who can access that site should be able to view the game (unless I misunderstood article's 3rd paragraph)

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post

Well as far as restrictions - the state doesn't have much in place.

As far as I know (living Waterloo/Cedar Falls) is that UNI has limited attendance to events based on social distancing.

So, I would say, yes there would be fans, but I don't know how many or if visitors get anything allocated.
                Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post

Well as far as restrictions - the state doesn't have much in place.

As far as I know (living Waterloo/Cedar Falls) is that UNI has limited attendance to events based on social distancing.

So, I would say, yes there would be fans, but I don't know how many or if visitors get anything allocated.
                  Attendance will reportedly be 15 percent (2.5k)

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Attendance will reportedly be 15 percent (2.5k)
                    Yeah, I just had this come into my feed: https://kwwl.com/2021/02/12/uni-grad...l-home-opener/
                    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post

Yeah, I just had this come into my feed: https://kwwl.com/2021/02/12/uni-grad...l-home-opener/
                      Those sneaky Panthers are trying to get nearly a couple hundred extra folks in, as even their max. capacity is apparently 17,190 (the same site lists the "capacity" as 16,324) making 15 percent 2,578.5 (at the 17,190 max.)

Comment

Per a friend of mine with some connections at UNI, they are supposedly going to have the game on ESPN+. I’d say watch the KELO stream if you can though. The more eyeballs they get the more likely they should be to air more games not picked up by Midco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                          Per a friend of mine with some connections at UNI, they are supposedly going to have the game on ESPN+. I’d say watch the KELO stream if you can though. The more eyeballs they get the more likely they should be to air more games not picked up by Midco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Per Sam Herder on twitter, all 40 conference games will be on espn3/espn+. Every game on on the Jacks schedule shows it on ESPN+.
                          Last edited by SanDakotaState; 02-15-2021, 05:44 PM. Reason: Checked ESPN's schedule

Comment

Playing at UNI is always tough. We might be saved by the crow restriction especially with us having a true freshman QB leading the way for us. QB's best friend is a good run game and that we should have. Will be interesting to see if Gibbs/Heide stick around for the season or once the season is over. Last thing is need is a qb or 2 to leave and someone get injured. By the sounds of it our 4th QB Hunter has taken reps at WR and RB (per Zimmer). Interesting if he can be a weapon for us. Regardless I'm pumped for spring football, and can't wait for our home opener!!

Comment

Originally posted by centraljack90 View Post
                              Playing at UNI is always tough. We might be saved by the crow restriction especially with us having a true freshman QB leading the way for us. QB's best friend is a good run game and that we should have. Will be interesting to see if Gibbs/Heide stick around for the season or once the season is over. Last thing is need is a qb or 2 to leave and someone get injured. By the sounds of it our 4th QB Hunter has taken reps at WR and RB (per Zimmer). Interesting if he can be a weapon for us. Regardless I'm pumped for spring football, and can't wait for our home opener!!
                              Is it confirmed that Gronowski is getting the start?

Comment

Working...
                              X