Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Correction- one year of eligibility left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Farniok will have 3 years left.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Don't see Seven on the transfer portal so not sure what his status is.
      According to Zimmer's latest article, Seven was forced to retire due to the effects of COVID-19. Hopefully, he makes a full recovery, that sounds scary.

Comment

The Jacks have added Landon Wolf, an experienced WR from Oklahoma State as a grad transfer. With last season not counting towards eligibility, not sure if he will have 1 or 2 seasons left. Saw one news source that had him as an honorable mention All Big XII wide receiver, so he should be able to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          The Jacks have added Landon Wolf, an experienced WR from Oklahoma State as a grad transfer. With last season not counting towards eligibility, not sure if he will have 1 or 2 seasons left. Saw one news source that had him as an honorable mention All Big XII wide receiver, so he should be able to contribute.
          He reportedly has one year of eligibility, and he was a walk on who was eventually elected a team captain. He has experience on special teams (both coverage and returns), so his impact could be considerable.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

He reportedly has one year of eligibility, and he was a walk on who was eventually elected a team captain. He has experience on special teams (both coverage and returns), so his impact could be considerable.
            Assuming he won't arrive until next year. Is that right?

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
              It looks like he played the fall season with OKST so I don't think he would be eligible to play this spring. Not sure on the arrival part though

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
                I figured he'd be on Fall 2021 roster, but I haven't seen reports to confirm that

Comment

I’ll be honest, I am real excited about this one. Go watch his game film posted in his Twitter. I think he can be really productive in the slot for us and even if my amateur football film review skills betray me, he will be an impact on special teams. Former captain... these are the transfers you want. It’s easy to get excited over big names but big names seems equate to big baggage the majority of the time. Landon was a walk on and I think he’s got a chip on his shoulder. I hope he pops off in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bison RB Stewart is in transfer portal. Most experienced healthy RB on their roster is now a sophomore.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                      Bison RB Stewart is in transfer portal. Most experienced healthy RB on their roster is now a sophomore.
                      Doesn't matter. He'll probably end up being an All American.

Comment

Working...
                      X