Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Portal

According their twitter accounts Devin Blakely, Tyson Strohbeen and Kenyetta Williams are transferring out of SDSU.

Yeah, I’m sure the RB room is a little crowded. Don’t blame a RB for moving on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It always sucks losing kids. I for one thought the Blakely kid (RB) had a chance to be a really special player after last fall.

Comment

The grad transfer RB coming in will affect the playing time of everyone not named Strong. Also,a couple of the other freshman RB's looked good in the scrimmage. The extended practice time this fall probably gave everyone a pretty good idea of where they stand on the depth chart.

Comment

One has to think it’s the lower part off the depth chart looking for greener pastures. Bad thing is history has shone that we needed that depth
          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Looks like Bison are dealing with another exit too

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
              Looks like Bison are dealing with another exit too
              NDSU>WKU. In the article it states he is looking for a higher level. One could argue MVFC>MAC.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

NDSU>WKU. In the article it states he is looking for a higher level. One could argue MVFC>MAC.
                I'm fine with him disagreeing, albeit situationally, as the article also mentions him wanting to pursue a Master's degree.

I believe their most "experienced" RB, Wilson, missed all of last season with knee injury sustained last spring, and I won't shed any tears for the green & yellow ungulates being ever "greener" at RB

Comment

NDSU picks up transfer QB, Quincy Patterson, from Virginia Tech. Former 4 star recruit. Eligible this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                    NDSU picks up transfer QB, Quincy Patterson, from Virginia Tech. Former 4 star recruit. Eligible this spring.

It sounds like he may not be eligible for spring since he played in a few games for VA Tech this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

It sounds like he may not be eligible for spring since he played in a few games for VA Tech this fall.
                      Yeah I am see those reports as well now. I would imagine it would have been tough for him to learn the system so quickly anyways. Heck of an athlete but they say he needs to work on his arm. Will be interesting to see if Zeb Noland plays this spring and doesn’t start in the fall...

Comment

Didn't see Seven Wilson on the roster, is he transferring or did he opt out of the spring season? Would be a huge loss if he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                          Didn't see Seven Wilson on the roster, is he transferring or did he opt out of the spring season? Would be a huge loss if he's gone.
                          Don't see Seven on the transfer portal so not sure what his status is.

Comment

Will Farniok has entered the transfer portal. He is from Sioux Falls, went to Washington. Family has a long history of great lineman. The brother right above him declared for the draft this year. He has 2 years of eligibility left and spent the past two years as backup center for the Huskers. I have no idea if the Jacks would have interest or not. I guess I am also not familiar with our center situation, anyone fill me in? Nevertheless it would be cool to see the Jacks get him, but I suppose it depends on our center situation or if he fits somewhere else in the line.

Comment

Correction- one year of eligibility left.

Comment

Working...
                              X