Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARGUS EDITORAL-TODAY

Mike,

I looked at the editoral, it really isn't that positive I don't think your constituents will mind.  Who knows, they might be pleased most have always enjoyed telling a Moo U joke or two.  Sorry I rushed to judgement on your job performance.  

http://www.argusleader.com/editorial...article1.shtml

SDSU research could be key to ag dilemmas
    Editorial Board
    Argus Leader

published: 10/4/2004

An interesting idea came out of a recent discussion about technology that could reduce odors of livestock operations.

Develop a demonstration project at South Dakota State University.

Let's take that further. SDSU is the perfect place to research all forms of technology and advancements in agriculture - including economic trends, the balance between small and large producers and how to shore up family farms while encouraging agricultural development and growth.

Some of that, of course, already is being done. But if we're serious about agriculture as a growth industry and still want to protect the family farm, we need to put a sharper focus on that research.  .  .  .

Go State!  ;D

Comment

I have said all I am going to say on this matter. The field of Journalism can do no wrong, Chris Solari can do no wrong, the Argus Leader can do no wrong. If OK JABBER IS ON THE right track we need him in Brookings pronto. Everyone in the adminstration is not smart enough and are hardly as smart as OK JABBER. SDSU needs your wisdon, h@ll you are the only one who got a brain when God handed them out. ;D ;D

Comment

"......you will have the responsibility to wallow in anything negative that happens to SDSU. Please do your best to ignore anything positive that may happen at State."

Kind of like you already do on your radio show, Mike H. Even better, maybe you can get Frank Kloucek on again and get his valuable, well thought out, unbiased opinion.

Comment

You started this discussion, SDSUFAN, and I merely offered my opinions. When you don't like them, you ridicule me? OK JABBER? Two smileys doesn't make that any less juvenile.

I'm not here to bait anybody, or to pick fights. I'm here because I grew up in Brookings, graduated from SDSU, and have been an SDSU fan my entire life. I am glad there is a bulletin board for these kinds of discussions related to SDSU athletics. I do have a little expertise in some areas, and when I think it can help, I'll offer my opinions. If I think the administration at SDSU has made a mistake, I'll say so. Read my posts and you'll see that I've also praised Dr. Oien and President Miller for the good work they do.

You're welcome to disagree or to ignore what I say. But I don't really think ridicule is an appropriate way to respond, particularly when I have not attacked you personally.

Comment

Can we close this thread? It has turned into nothing but bickering. >

Comment

Ya, I think we have had about enough.

Comment

Working...
              X