Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana

Nice job by both defenses.  Offenses are in a little deep.

Score has not changed during half time it is still 7-0. at the half.

Comment

the jacks NEED a big play at the start of this second half to get their offense a little momentum. the defense is doing amazing, i hope they keep up the intesity.

Comment

Moved ball well out to 45 Kardose did not get done. Punt to the 3. 1st down MT and Hillard 3 times for a first down at the 17 2nd and 7 dropped for a loss on a screen to Talmadge. 3rd and 9 rolls out and completes to ferriter for first down. 11:05 to go in quarter 2nd down Hillard has 80 yards rushing. 30 yard line complete out to 35 third and 5. 10 minutes left in third and Jason Washington is sacked on a qb draw punter in.

Comment

1st down at the 15 yard line timeout

Comment

I have to ask, why won't we give Watson the ball? ??? Come on D we need you again.

Go State! ;D

Comment

6:38 to play 3rd and ten at the Montana 47 after penalty. Fumble comes lose twice at the 31 and it is time to punt back at the 31 Montana leading 7-0 punts and it is fair caught at the 16 after a 52 yard punt.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                I have to ask, why won't we give Watson the ball?  ???  Come on D we need you again.

Go State!  ;D
                I wonder the same thing...9 carries for 41 yards thus far. Kardoes is not playing well at all.

Comment

How about our D! Playing damn good!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

I wonder the same thing...9 carries for 41 yards thus far.  Kardoes is not playing well at all.

Kardoes has happy feet, no question about it. We have good RBs and don't need a running QB.

D has kept us in this game, lets get a break. Bust a big run or find an open receiver. I think with a TD and some stops, Parker can kick a FG to win this thing.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Great chance for the Jacks get Uncle Mo back on our side, time to march in down their throats--2nd and 8 on our own 42.

Comment

We're converting on the third downs finally.

Comment

Imming, 4 yards x 3 carries = 12 yards. Did we get this spot?
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Time to GO FOR IT!!!!!!

Comment

Watched DJ Fischer level the guard who moved...pretty funny.

Comment

I don't think we can ask for a better effort for a defense...and now, a blocked punt.

Comment

Working...
                                X