Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana

Touchdown jack rabbits past the line of scrimmage illegal forward pass. Loss of down 3rd down.

Comment

TD Jacks!!!

Comment

Oh no....it appears we score but Kardoes called for throwing past the line of scrimmage.

Comment

2:26 remaining....4th and goal

Comment

incomplete 4th down and goal at the 18 yard line.

Comment

Kardoes was way over the line of scrimmage. What the heck is this kid thinking? Its almost like he has never played QB in a big game before, oh wait, maybe he hasn't.

He had a huge gap to run in. Kardoes blew it.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

2:18 and we turn it over on downs to Montana at the 18

Comment

absolutly ridiculous, montana had to POINTE OUT that, kordoes was supposedly over the line when he threw the touchdown, horrible refs. even if he was over they didnt throw the flag until montana told them. the jacks were celebrating before they threw the flag.

Comment

only 1 time out left :-/

Comment

• Re: Montana

game over nice game defenses 1st and ten at the 18 with 2:18 to go official missed a call SDSU will get no breaks today.

Comment

I suppose the Montana defense gets some credit.

The Jacks defense made a big statement today. To play that well without any help from the offense (as in, the defense must have been on the field about 60% more than they should have) is remarkable.

2:00 to go. We need a miracle.

Comment

Hell of an effort by the Jacks, I am very proud of the effort!   Remember Montana is the #4 ranked team in the nation.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind that we can play with the best in D1aa.

Comment

That's the game: Montana 7, SDSU 0.

We proved we're already playing at the upper levels of D1-AA football.

Geez, that's disappointing that we couldn't get a score.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                                Hell of an effort by the Jacks, I am very proud of the effort!  

Go State!  ;D
                                I will congratulate the effort but hesitate to say "proud". Effort is expected and does not need to be rewarded.

That does not suggest that respect has not been earned. It has. Now, we have to be prepared for Cal-Poly to come into Brookings. Lets defend the home field and make a statement in the GWFC. I can't wait to hit the "backyard" next Saturday. Hope to see you all there.

Nice effort, game we could have won, one opportunity lost, lets not lose any others. High expectations or no expectations, thats what I say.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X