Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jordan Paula

Originally posted by mmiller_34
    this is an honest mistake that any human being on the face of this earth can make. its instinct when you hear imformation, you want to know if its true. and you'll look for credible sources to get the truth. and thats why i came here.  That should be a compliment to 89rabbit and every poster who has shared information on this site.  
    Over time you will come to realize that rumors offer little in the positive. You are trying to defend an immature action on the basis of a resolution that never would have been necessary had the rumor not been started or perpetuated. Maybe right now you can't see that and I suspect you feel you did no harm. That may be the case, but I hope that you have learned a little something. I apologize if your feelings were hurt and hope you can get over it.

Just as a heads up, there will be players who transfer or sign and then change there mind. Speculation about these things is of no value. It doesn't change the eventual outcome. Good advice, stick to the facts, they are a lot easier to defend.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I also don't see the harm. Settle down guys.

Comment

holy cow people, i came to this board for information, i got the information. is it bad that i came here to blow this rumor away.. because when i heard it i did not believe it, i said no way, thats bogus. so, i knew exactly what to come here to this board where there are alot of intelligent people whose opinion i respect, and now i get bashed for 1 thing i post. Awesome.  so great, i wish i had never come to this site and gotten rid of that rumor.

so maybe we should think of it this way. as a group we got down to the truth of what is really true. i guess this is bad.

i thought during this entire thread i was entirely polite, treated people with respect. i get none in return.  Jordan Paula is my friend, and i hope he doesnt think anything bad of me because because i respect him, i look up to him as a football player.
        mmiller_34:

I am okay and you are okay. Jordon Paula is still at SDSU and the world is right. I was very impressed with Jordan's break away runs last year at BHS. I watched maybe two BHS games, more games than any I have watched since 1958, the last year I was in high school.  We had a guy named Bob Sheldon, who was very athletic. I would put Jordon in this class with Bob in terms of talent and look forward to his days as a Jackrabbit running up and down CSA with ball in hand.
        I probably missed a bunch of local kids on the field in 40 years, but Jordan will get the job done. ;D

Comment

I agree that keeping rumors out of this board is a must.

Also I think the point has been made and hopefully everyone has learned a lesson.

Comment

holy cow people, i came to this board for information, i got the information. is it bad that i came here to blow this rumor away.. because when i heard it i did not believe it, i said no way, thats bogus. so, i knew exactly what to come here to this board where there are alot of intelligent people whose opinion i respect, and now i get bashed for 1 thing i post. Awesome.  so great, i wish i had never come to this site and gotten rid of that rumor.

Not to belabor this discussion but if your such good friends with Jordon why didn't you just ask him rather than bring it to the board.

so maybe we should think of it this way. as a group we got down to the truth of what is really true. i guess this is bad.

i thought during this entire thread i was entirely polite, treated people with respect. i get none in return.  Jordan Paula is my friend, and i hope he doesnt think anything bad of me because because i respect him, i look up to him as a football player.

Comment

dead horse = sufficiently beaten
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

*From the Moderator

Perhaps a better way of pursuing your aim or "blowing the rumor away" would have been to ask Jordan Paula, since you are friends and former teamates, and then presented your findings to the board as this would be information from a reliable source.

mmiller_34, please understand that I do believe your action, unlike those of another poster, were motivated as you described. However, I don't want to force our athletes, coachs, or anyone for that matter to have to come on the baord and put down unfounded rumors.

So I will post it again, I don't want this board to turn into a rumor mill. If you have something to post that you know (or believe to be true based on solid sources) that is one thing . . . this is especially true when it comes to peoples lives. Please be careful what you post.

That is really all there is to say on this issue, and I think it is time to move on.

Comment

Working...
                X