Texas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Texas State

Hank gets a pick, we need to score before the half. Kardoes just threw one off Davis' fingertips, Steve said would have been a TD.

Now throws a interception. Dissapointing, atleast needed a field goal out of that as we had the ball at their 40.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

This team shows flashes of excellent play and gives me the impression they are just a few key guys short of a top 25 DIAA team. That said, there are no easy games ahead short of the DII team on Hobo day.

Scholarship shortage is probably the answer. I believe the plan is to accelerate the earlier stated goal of full 63 by 2008. At least Fred seemed to indicate that.

Defense really needs to step-up and make some stops. 7 or 8 points on our first drive will be a must if we expect any chance at winning this game.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Scholarship shortage or no Scholarship shortage we are just not getting the job done.  We are being beat by a better team and make mistakes that are hurting us.

We can make some of these plays with the players we have and were not. Hopefully the second half is ours. It is a game of adjustments

Comment

Score anyone??? I'm assuming still 28-6, can't get back onto WNAX to find out.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Tx St no trouble marching down the field for 7 more.

Bobcats 35 Jacks 12

We really have no chance here.  Call me crazy but I'd give Berry the ball.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I agree - Time to find something that works,

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
                Score anyone??? I'm assuming still 28-6, can't get back onto WNAX to find out.
                Disclaimer: I am not what would be considered a "computer guy".

I use to have this problem when I had a dial-up modem. Now that I've got cable internet the broadband width must be sufficient as I don't have problems connecting.

Went out and bought some wireless speakers today so now I have the WNAX webcast in the garage and the backyard. Allows for more flexibility when listening to the Jacks.

Comment

Nealy (the TSU QB) scared the dickens out of me when I saw him play against Texas A&M. It sounds like he's the real deal.

Hey, we finally stopped them!

Cue John Belushi again!
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Kardoes picked again...

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                      Nealy (the TSU QB) scared the dickens out of me when I saw him play against Texas A&M.  It sounds like he's the real deal.

Hey, we finally stopped them!

Cue John Belushi again!
                      Ever the optimist (except when it comes to BSC expansion).

Kardoes throws his 3rd pick. Its broke, time to try and fix it.

Comment

really the only thing keeping me from punching my computer is that my Yankees won the AL East today.
                        ;D

Comment

burkhardt is in...let the controversy begin.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                            Kardoes picked again...
                            Since things are now out of hand for the Jacks I will take liberty to make a few observations.

79, I see your by-line includes one of the Yankee greats. How about them Yankees?

What would baseball's post-season be without the Yanks? I guess we won't know this year. Nice win over the Red Sox today. Now we just need the Indians to finish the Sox.

Gophers look like another Mason "irrelevant" bowl team. I guess thats whats expected. MSU can't be the 'rines at home. Wisconsin and OSU have the advantage. USC played miserable in the first half but looked unbeatable again in the second. Nebraska may get a nice win over Iowa St.

Comment

It might . . . if he can do anything.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                                really the only thing keeping me from punching my computer is that my Yankees won the AL East today.
                                ;D
                                I'm 100% in agreement with this statement. Last night I was pissed off. Today not even a Jackrabbit ass-kicking can wipe the smile off of my face.

Comment

Working...
                                X