SDSU vs Montana to be televised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs Montana to be televised

Does anybody know what the deal is with Mid Continent and UND. They televise almost all of the home UND football and hockey and some of the home m & W basketball. Cant beleive UND is paying for all of that. Maybe UND gets the football and basketball thrown in in return for giveing out the hockey games(which are almost always sold out or close to it). Its sad when you can get quite a few UND games but no Jacks games.

Comment

Not sure how that works, but to clarify for those out of the region, HoboD was talking about the cable network of Midcontent Communications, not the Mid Continent conference.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by uncbearsfan
        [quote author=MilwaukeeJacksAlum link=1152204733/0#14 date=1152302549][quote author=jackphd link=1152204733/0#12 date=1152300619][Clearly uncbearsfan is right that TV has really benefited recruiting at UNC. Oh, wait, they were 2-9 in 2004 and 4-7 in 2005. So... maybe not so much.
        They may have only gone 2-9 and 4-7 but look how well they did against us.  What's that?  Wait, I'm sorry I had my facts messed up.  Never mind.[/quote]

Why the smack?  [/quote]

Just giving you a hard time uncbearsfan. I enjoy giving you a hard time because I still have hard feelings over dropping an interception with wide open pastures between me and the goal line while in college. It was my best opportunity for an OSCI in college and it went through my hands, bounced off my chest and landed harmlessly to the turf. Luckily my dad was able to capture the moment in a photograph just as the ball was shooting past my hands into my chest. So, it's nothing personal.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
        X